for A Different Life

10/4/2021 c37 52shari
Love that Finn enlisted his mom to be on Rory’s side. Like you had Paris win the picking of the wedding dress. Emily has no choice but to concede to Rory and Finn’s choices.
10/4/2021 c37 Navywife07
Love it glad she’s getting what she wants update soon
10/4/2021 c36 odie488
I love this story so much! I'm always looking to see if a new chapter has loaded LOL. Keep up the great work!
10/4/2021 c36 11piraaja
great story!
10/3/2021 c36 LAtoNE09
Great chapter! Just love how Finn and Rory are together. It warms my heart. Can’t wait to see what else you have planned for them. I even liked the slight humane thought we see from Shira.
10/3/2021 c36 9Sondrasr
Love this story. Can’t wait to read what happens next.
10/3/2021 c36 PGwonder
Thank you, I loved this chapter. Finn and Rory are great at having potentially tough conversations. Maybe the Huntzberger can rein in Logan. So looking forward to reading more.
10/2/2021 c36 Guest
I love their relationship so much. Love, support, respect, fun & desire. I'm happy with their money talk and that they're getting a wonderful home. Nice to see the mothers and grandmothers supporting their wants too (even if Emily is slightly grumpy about it haha.) I think the library is a perfect choice for them. I'm also happily surprised at how you described the Huntzberger women's feelings. It would have been very easy to make the two turn into petty villains planning to destroy the relationship, but it went deeper by showing Summer genuinely envious of that kind of love and partnership, and Shira recognizing that there's a real unbreakable bond there. At this point I do hope Summer switches to their side because Logan is awful enough and needs brought down big time.
10/2/2021 c36 52shari
Finn and Rory such a cute couple. Love the fun interaction between them. Think poor Finn almost had a stroke when he realized how much Rory’s net worth is. What a in your face Shira.
Love how they presented a United front to the grandmothers.
Interesting the take you have the Huntzberger women thinking.
10/2/2021 c36 Navywife07
Loved it can’t wait for more
10/2/2021 c35 PGwonder
Ugh Logan! I can’t wait to read what your Rory and Finn come up with to even the score. Thank you for this update! I look forward to reading more.
10/2/2021 c35 8Axel Alex
Quel enflure Logan et le pire ça m'étonne pas ... je l'imagine aussi donner les photos à des journaux pour faire des dégâts
10/1/2021 c35 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
10/1/2021 c35 52shari
So glad you have Finn , Collin, and Rory one step ahead of Logan. Logan is Mitchum just without the finesse. Hopefully you are going to have all this backfire on Logan. Can’t wait to see what happens next. Great job
10/1/2021 c35 Guest
As soon as I read Logan calling Finn wanting to apologize, I was thinking he was up to something. I was glad to see that Finn & Colin had the same thought. And that Finn & Rory have great honest communication. I do see why it would trigger insecurities for her, but they'll get through anything together, even Logan's pathetic attempts to ruin things.
363 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »