for A Different Life

9/29/2021 c33 Guest
Oh man. He's not just a jerk, he's actually dangerous running into Finn like that! Go Finn with his moral speech though.
9/29/2021 c33 52shari
Logan is out of control. I think he is worse than Mitchum. I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks he is going to ruin the wedding.
There is a reason she turned you down and ghosted you. Even as snobby and nasty as Summer is she deserves better than Logan. Hopefully karma is going to pay a visit before he actually tries to do something criminal to Finn
9/29/2021 c33 ForeverTeamEdward13
Logan is being such a baby.
9/29/2021 c32 70LovingGinger30
Oh boy things are really heating up. I am wondering if the girls will need to bail out the guys. Plus, it would be shocking if Logan did have a fling with Jess’s current girlfriend that he recently.
9/29/2021 c32 areadershome
In desperate need of more entertainment! I'm sick and have been keeping up with this story so please if you can will you post more than one chapter today? I would be so appreciative!
9/29/2021 c32 LissaP
Great chapter! Thank you!
9/28/2021 c32 Guest
Ugh Logan is the worst. In the good story someone you love to hate way ;) Everyone else wants to have a good time but realizes and acts like they're more responsible adults now, while he still acts like a pompous gross college guy. I question why Finn & Colin do still consider him a best friend, because they clearly haven't liked his behavior and choices for a while, even before the Finn/Rory situation. I guess it's just one of those friends for so long things, but he either needs to man up or they need to cut him loose because no one needs that toxicity in their lives. Enjoying the others living their awesome lives while he's the villain though haha.
9/28/2021 c32 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
9/28/2021 c32 52shari
Logan seems bound and determined to ruin everyone’s weekend. Thinking the girls will end up rescuing the boys who are done with Logan. Just because Logan doesn’t seem morally strong doesn’t mean the other married and in relationships are like him. The Jess conversation with Logan priceless.
9/28/2021 c31 ImTheNana
OMG I was holding my breath waiting for the reveal! I love this story, and how indignant Logan is that Rory moved on. Cannot wait for the next update!
9/28/2021 c31 70LovingGinger30
Why do I get the feeling that Logan will show up at Rory’s place of work drunk to harass her?
9/28/2021 c30 6Sammyl1440
Please tell me there is more to come, absolutely love this story and found it by total happenstance.
9/27/2021 c31 Guest
ahh! I love this story beyond! And this chapter was the best
9/27/2021 c31 4Clg1978
Loved it
9/27/2021 c31 ForeverTeamEdward13
Good chapter! Please update again soon
364 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »