for A Different Life

9/24/2021 c29 Guest
I totally agree with Colin. Logan has time to get over it. Can't wait for the engagement party!
9/24/2021 c29 LissaP
Love this! Perfect way to address Finn’s feelings! Also, bringing in Colin and Steph is so thoughtful. Classic Rory!
9/24/2021 c29 annalynn88
I love this story!
9/24/2021 c29 70LovingGinger30
Why do I get the feeling that one of the mistresses is Bobbie?
9/24/2021 c29 Guest
Love this plan. It's nice Colin & Stephanie are supportive and true that if Logan can't come to grips with it in several months then he has bigger issues that aren't theirs to be responsible for. The party for Leigh Hayden is as Lorelai said "evil genius" though haha. They deserve to have some fun at his expense, especially after his reaction and gold digger comments at christmas, and his overall jerkness. Can't wait to see that reaction!
9/24/2021 c29 Angel
Love it! Can't wait for the "showdown".
9/24/2021 c29 52shari
Love all the interaction. Wording and thoughts perfect. I like Stephanie and Collins attitude about Logan. I like also how Rory and Finn dictated their wishes as to how the engagement party and announcement were to be worded
9/24/2021 c29 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
9/23/2021 c28 xotinkerbella
I wanna go to Hello Kitty Land and go on a Mario Kart tour and go to Disneyland in Tokyo.
9/22/2021 c28 LissaP
I get the concern for Colin and Stephanie, but why are they coddling Logan and his immaturity? It’s not fair to them or their family. Engagement and wedding planning should be joyful, not a dirty little secret. I would hate for Finn to think she is ashamed, embarrassed, or even more concerned with Logan’s feelings than Finns.
9/22/2021 c27 Guest
Sorry if this is a duplicate- there was some error and it said couldn't post review, so I wanted to write again to make sure.
That trip seemed like so much fun! I really like that they both enjoy each other's family. There are similar values and personalities there, and it's a huge contrast to how it was with the Huntzbergers. I'm of two mindsets regarding a quiet engagement. I do understand that they want to avoid Logan making a scene and potentially ruining their friends' wedding. And it would avoid Emily's wedding craziness if already planned. However, they should be able to be free & happy and not have to make adjustments to cater to Logan. They already did that for the Christmas party. Like I said though, I get all the reasoning.
9/21/2021 c27 Angel
Great proposal. Always hated how Logan did it in front of everyone like that he should have known that, that wasn't her.

Can't wait to see Logan's and his family's reaction when they learn that she's not only a Hayden but marrying Finn.
9/22/2021 c28 YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
9/22/2021 c28 52shari
So much to celebrate in this installment. You don’t want them to cause issues at Collin and Stephanie wedding. It will be interesting what Collin and Stephanie say. Tokyo Disney just knew when he said Tokyo. Mario kart tours sound so fun.
9/22/2021 c27 Kellybras