for A Different Life

9/20/2021 c25 Susan
Great story..I hope you continue to write & complete...cant wait to read about their engagement & wedding.
9/20/2021 c26 Guest
My kind of holiday. Nice & quiet with small thoughtful gifts instead of all the extravagance. Once again we see how well suited they are, and how much Finn's family is different.
9/20/2021 c25 LissaP
Beautiful chapter!
9/20/2021 c25 NotAsCuteAsPushkin
I was not sure about the Finn/Rory pairing as I am Rogan fan, and if not Rogan then Trory. However I am really enjoying this fic. Love the schock the meeting caused for Logan and Summer. Can’t wait for Logan to find out the full truth and even more for the Huntzburgers to. That will be the moment. I felt at the end of season 7 there was anger and hurt pride on Logan’s side for various reasons, but he couldn’t stay upset with her for too long as he still loved her and probably regretted his all or nothing decision but his pride would not let him go back on his words. However his parents, more his mother actually, must have been over the moon. So, will be interesting to see when they find out and Mitchum especially about the success she has had as a lawyer. She might not have had it as a journalist but is making a good name for herself as a lawyer. Am surprised they have not come across each other or Mitchum isn’t aware of it yet though. He struck me as someone who is in the know how at all times.

I love the relationship between her and Finn but I do want them to be out in the open. Looking forward to drama at Colin’s wedding and their trip to Australia. I am sure his family will love her, but would be interesting to see what happens there and what his family will be like towards her, if things that mattered to the Huntzburgers matter to Finn’s family too or if they will just be happy that he has found someone who loves him for him and not his money.
9/19/2021 c25 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
9/19/2021 c25 52shari
I must say you made Summer and Logan a perfect pair of nasty unpleasant people. Can’t wait for the two of them to realize who Rory is professionally and that Finn is the lucky person or at least he thinks he is. Finn will not be happy when he finally hears all that was said to Rory and Tristan by Logan and his darling of a wife. Bravo
9/19/2021 c25 Guest
Ha, good for both of them. Love that Rory & Tristan rose above and left the other pair more bothered than they were. I really enjoy that friendship actually. And Finn is so sweet. Their honesty and trust is refreshing. Australia will be fun.
9/19/2021 c24 chelsbaby
SUMMER! Hahahahahahahaha AMAZING
9/19/2021 c24 3roganjalex
Absolutely entertaining I love it
9/19/2021 c24 xotinkerbella
Summer.. why does that name sound so familiar? Wait.. is Summer the one that Tristan dated at Chilton?
9/19/2021 c24 Hellie2001
So funny it's Summer, but mean to leave it like this! Shame Finn isn't there. Roll on the next chapter
9/18/2021 c24 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
9/18/2021 c24 Guest
I think Finn and Rory made the wrong choice. They have been together for six months- its a serious relationship. They should have gone to the party together.
9/18/2021 c24 Angel
Can't wait for another update leaving me with a cliffy like that so mean!
9/18/2021 c24 1Kmpcarter