for A Different Life

9/18/2021 c24 52shari
Oh I wish Emily had gone for a little drama. Logan doesn’t have a very high opinion of Rory. That’s just shameful. Can’t wait to see what you have planned next.
9/17/2021 c23 calire de l'aube
J’adore ton histoire !
9/17/2021 c23 52shari
That was just sweet what Finn set up for Rory’s bday. Love that Finn set the office gossip ramped up. Perfect dinner. Favorite restaurant and good friends. With lots a stories
9/17/2021 c23 Guest
I think it's cool that her bday was friends having dinner and a lot of fun..no need for crazy extravagance or clubbing/drinking. Not that it would have been an issue, but I kind of hated how Rory had that drastic change in character in college (Logan) and think this kind of group gathering and bantering is more like her. Awesome all the different people get along so well too. Logan would have been a jerk to half of them. Of you can't tell, I think she & Finn work so much better together haha.
9/17/2021 c22 Guest
I liked how everyone recognizes that Rory is more herself around him than anyone before. I think that's true in that she doesn't feel the need to change for him. Also refreshing that Francine immediately squashed the Rose Room reservation because it wouldn't be what they want.
9/17/2021 c22 Angel
I think they're getting ahead of themselves there at the end.

Questions
any idea how your story is going to be?
when (if at all) will Logan find out?
will there be some kind of Hayden/Gilmore/Huntzberger confrontation? I've always been a big fan of those love to see their reactions
9/17/2021 c22 52shari
Finn navigated Friday night dinner completely unscathed. Yes Emily would immediately try to take over wedding planning but good for Francine to put a hold on that. That most definitely is probably a no for Rory.
9/17/2021 c22 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
9/16/2021 c21 Cl1ff0rd
Love it - was glad Colin didn’t ruin the weekend by being mad she was Leigh Hayden
9/15/2021 c21 52shari
Love the interaction with Collin. Didn’t give a thought to Rory having money. Think Finn and Rory actually had an inkling of fun formally introducing Rory by her given name and the realization that Rory is Leigh Hayden. Glad you actually have Collin enjoying Disney world. Confession of love. That’s a big step.
9/14/2021 c20 12Tametiger
love the chapter! so good! and I like that Lorelai actually likes him. perfect.
9/14/2021 c20 Guest
Glad Lorelai & Finn liked each other. They make so much sense as a funny team Rory duo. And I'm happy she saw how much sense Finn & Rory make.
9/14/2021 c20 9FallInspired101
Great chapter! Keep up the wonderful writing!
9/14/2021 c20 52shari
Initial introduction to Stars Hallow went well. Keeping up with the Gilmore girls was a plus for Finn. Liked that Rory told Finn about the early years. They shaped her into what and who she is. Love he was willing to deal with Emily if Rory wanted him to. Love you had them declare their feelings and Lorelei realizes he’s the one and she likes him
9/14/2021 c19 12Tametiger
Great chapter really enjoyed it!
364 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »