for A Different Life

8/30/2021 c7 Angel
FIINNN can't wait to see where this goes. Can't wait for more!
8/30/2021 c7 Guest
Wow that was a jump, but the flashback was good. Also liked how her family may have had questions but overall just wanted to support her happiness. Would have loved to see continued rooming with Paris haha. Wonder who the person is! I'm a Finn fan, and see that he & Colin are the other listed characters, but I'd think both would immediately recognize her after only 5 years..unless the "do I know you" was said in jest. Hmm.
9/1/2021 c8 3roganjalex
I know it was going to be Finn
8/31/2021 c8 Hellie2001
Love the story, so happy to see Finn. Will Rory re-connect with Steph and Colin - hope so. Do we know where Logan lives? Any chance of paths crossing?
8/31/2021 c8 augter
Yay Finn! Can’t wait for Rory to tell him what she has been up to. Rooting for the Rory Finn pairing and they run into Logan and his wife is cheating on him, that would be classic. Love the story and can’t wait for the next chapter.
8/31/2021 c8 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
8/29/2021 c6 Guest
I think Francine is right. Besides, I also think Rory has some other things to tell tell her mother and grandparents.
8/29/2021 c6 Guest
While I would have enjoyed a good bashing, that's true, her humiliating him publicly would cause him & his family to retaliate. She's the bigger person. It's enough that she knows, and those close will find out and I'm sure make him suffer in their own ways without her being too caught up. She can live her best life and make him see what he missed out on.
8/31/2021 c7 JTRF
Love this story. That voice has to be Finn! Update soon!
8/31/2021 c7 annalynn88
wonderful I'm hoping for a fin/rory paring please.
8/31/2021 c7 PGwonder
Thank you! I am thoroughly enjoying your story, and looking forward to reading more.
8/30/2021 c7 1red lighting
Really enjoyed that chapter can't wait to read the next one
8/28/2021 c5 Angel
Luv your story I hope its not rogan. I hope its either finn/rory or colin/rory since there just aren't enough of those.
8/30/2021 c7 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
8/30/2021 c7 augter
I hope that is Finn! Would love them together!
364 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »