for A Different Life

8/28/2021 c5 Guest
Liking her plan. I also appreciate your Lorelai & how she was protective, but not crazy..and how Chris even stood up for her. That's a nice dynamic of them both supporting. Usually in these types of fics if she's close to one the other is the villain. Let her have all the good relationships here while Logan is the jerk.
8/27/2021 c3 Guest
Cool fic. I like this premise of her heating that and standing up for herself. Also interested in her dad & Hayden relationships. She seems more independent and together which I like. And gotta love Paris.
8/26/2021 c1 Guest
It would be funny if Rory exposes Logan for cheating at the party when he proposes. That way when she says no he can’t spin any lies about her because all of Hartford will know.
8/28/2021 c4 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
8/27/2021 c1 panther73110
Love it. What is going to be your pairing. Finn, Colin or Tristian or someone else.
8/27/2021 c3 Pd2bpicky
I’m a Rory/Finn fan too. Love this so far!
8/27/2021 c3 augter
Love this! Hope you pair Rory with Finn! Love how the boys reacted to what Logan is planning to do.
8/27/2021 c3 52shari
Rory did a great job of avoiding Logan. Love you had her turn his graduation plans with the guys back on him. What better body guard than Paris.
Those girls will come up with a great plan. You have a great story going
8/27/2021 c2 52shari
I truly like that you had Christopher have pictures of Rory all over his house. It give Rory a different picture of her father. I like how you have him being Roy’s sounding board.
8/27/2021 c3 csimesser1
I could so see Paris and Rory doing this. love it
8/27/2021 c1 Festis7
I don’t like antiRogan fics so I hope they were kidding.
8/27/2021 c3 3roganjalex
Absolutely entertaining I can’t wait to see the next chapter
8/27/2021 c2 roganjalex
Absolutely entertaining I can’t wait to see what happens next
8/27/2021 c2 1Kmpcarter
I'm enjoying this. I can't wait to see what happens next
8/26/2021 c2 In4aPennyn4alb
I hate that you have Logan as a cheater because he definitely loved Rory.
364 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »