for A Different Life

10/22/2021 c51 Navywife07
Loved the ending great updaye
10/20/2021 c50 Navywife07
Great update glad summer stood up for herself can’t wait for more update soon
10/20/2021 c50 LissaP
Fantastic!
10/20/2021 c50 Guest
Wedding sounded beautiful and the reception so fun! I love their friends too.
10/20/2021 c50 52shari
What a special ceremony and how they snuck certain things pass Emily and Francine spectacular. You did a great job. I like that poor Summer left with her dignity in tact. Robert and Collin did a great friendship thing by saving Logan from embarrassment. Love the song choices and the dance off.
10/19/2021 c49 3roganjalex
Awesome can’t wait to for the next chapter
10/19/2021 c49 Guest
Sweet Finn. I agree how Logan was handled. It did almost seem sincere, but Finn didn't need anything related to him on his mind right before the wedding.
10/19/2021 c49 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
10/19/2021 c49 9Sondrasr
Love that Jess replaced Logan. I can see Emily hating that. I really like how Finn shut down Logan and didn’t want to talk to him. The line of she will be here seemed weird like Logan was hoping for her not to show up. Can’t wait to read Finns reaction to seeing her as she walks down the aisle.
10/19/2021 c49 52shari
The boys should be glad they got Francine and not Emily. Sure she was busy torturing Rory. Rory gave Finn the perfect gift.
Smart of Finn not to get into it with Logan before the ceremony. There’s plenty of time later. But Logan isn’t going down without a fight or some kind of ugliness. On with the show
10/19/2021 c49 PGwonder
Thank you, I am enjoying your story. I really appreciated seeing Finn’s wedding day prep, this is something we don’t often read about, since the focus is usually on the bride. I also appreciated your inclusion of why Tristan wasn’t part of the wedding party. I was wondering where he had gotten to.
10/19/2021 c49 Navywife07
Great update can’t wait to see what Logan has to say
10/18/2021 c48 Guest
Aw that was all very sweet & beautiful
10/18/2021 c48 Angel
I'd kill me a grandmother for waking me up that early.
10/18/2021 c48 Navywife07
Great update can’t wait for more
364 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »