FanFiction.Net
for A Retelling

9/19 c5 Kurumita1
O.O
8/12 c6 RainDyer
Loved this, so cute and lovely
8/12 c5 RainDyer
This is such a sweet chapter. It is absolutely how Natsuo would treat her, and I love how you captured the moment. Thank you for writing this
7/8 c14 MAB30
No pressure, but we’re waiting for you to continue this masterpiece lol. Hope youre doing well
4/17 c14 2natenewtowriting
Hey, when will you continue updating?
3/1 c14 2Ghidora69420
AAAAAAAAAA I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Reading this fanfic really puts me in 'Endless Smile mode'. So I really hope I could get to read the next chapter as soon as possible.
2/28 c5 Ghidora69420
(Insert Marin 'KAWAIII!' face here.)
2/28 c3 Ghidora69420
Chapter 215 really made me cry my eyes out. It felt like my heart was being torn apart and mushed back together constantly. Thanks for reiterating this trash but potentially good manga. I love it!
2/28 c2 Ghidora69420
WRITER-KUN!
2/28 c1 Ghidora69420
LOVE LOVE LOVE
You know, when I first read the description of this story, I literally couldn't stop smiling for 5 minutes straight, so much that my face muscles started to hurt.
I LOVE YOU WRITER FOR WRITING THIS BETTER ENDING! #TeamRui.
2/24 c14 raymond49090rc
I’ve decided. This is canon now. Chapter 276 no longer exists.
12/23/2021 c14 MAB30
This arc was great! Have a good break. Can’t wait for your next update whenever you’re ready.
12/19/2021 c1 MAB30
This is amazing. The only truly great domestic girlfriend fanfic I’ve read and you can’t imagine how long I’ve waited. I am utterly lucky to stumble upon it. I really wish you continue this story till the finish line. If you ever want to bounce some ideas or want a beta reader or anything( not that you need it truly seeing how well-written this story is) you can pm me i would be overjoyed
12/19/2021 c2 Guest
Wow awesome fanfiction bro please continue that
12/2/2021 c14 Pzm