FanFiction.Net
for Game

2/27 c40 25Lilou004
I enjoy reading this... Almost didn't sleep to know thé end of it!
9/16/2023 c40 PamperedKitty
This was such a great story.
12/31/2022 c40 Birdie104
I cannot believe we have reached the end. What a beautiful story!
12/31/2022 c40 1Dempeo4ever81
great story
12/30/2022 c40 LynseyC
Aaah! Sweet and perfect ending!
12/30/2022 c40 noro
Wonderful ending to an amazing story excellent writing
12/27/2022 c39 bensandforwhat
i’m not crying you are
12/22/2022 c39 noro
Wonderful ending to an amazing story excellent writing
12/22/2022 c39 ManderleyLane
Oh, my heart. You did it, Bee. This is a good one.
12/22/2022 c38 ManderleyLane
Oh! What a beautiful scene at the end of this chapter! I will miss this story when it comes to its end. I haven’t been able to read much of late, so lately in the wee hours of the mornin I have been re-reading this one. Thanks for writing it.
12/19/2022 c38 noro
Another wonderful chapter well done update asap can't wait to read more please
12/18/2022 c38 LynseyC
Another sweet chapter. Looking forward to how you wrap this one up!
10/17/2022 c37 twoshy1013
Oh Benny and Charlie are the sweetest twins, which is such a contrast between the bickering, but loving twins of Dickie and Lizzie! Eli teasing and threatening Benny about keeping the secret long enough so they could go to Disney is so perfect!

I love when they came down and surprised Dickie and Benny told him he was threatened into silence..lol! Still makes me laugh!

I love the photo you chose on your Twitter and the fact that Liv wore that suit in white and his tuxedo! So freakin EPIC and perfect! El! You emotional over your girl and then the boys walking their momma toward their dad…all the boys crying too…I’m sobbing with that! The photographs are going to be spectacular and their vows were so sweet.

I can’t wait to see what comes next and how it is going to end…I can’t even believe it is coming to an end…cue tears…
10/17/2022 c37 noro
Excellent writing fantastic work update asap
10/16/2022 c37 Ashlea Davies