for Fate of Westeros

11/25 c12 Guest
Moriarty?
11/25 c12 Brother Bov
its good to see you back from the hiatus (or im presuming your back). I'm hoping its Cu lancer would be good. because one, he's a knight, two he's Irish so he'd get along well with the northeners, three hes studied in runes.
11/25 c12 Nikkless
next chapter please
11/25 c12 Nikkless
damn cliffhanger.
11/10 c11 Guest
Hopefully the starks remain humans instead of becoming like the cast. Game of throne works because people are regular humans even with Brandon's magical sight.

Leave the superhuman to the fate cast.
11/5 c10 Nikkless
next chapter soon i hope
11/5 c5 Nikkless
whyy
10/19 c11 6ZaydenBlaze47
This story is actually pretty nice. I look forward to more updates.
10/18 c11 SeanHicks4
Interesting cross, the spelling and grammar is a bit rough and the AN chapters and the original draft being present still isn’t a really a great look either. But looking forward to seeing some more
10/16 c1 Guest
Shirou: Who are you?
Fateless Shirou: I'm not you, yet, may be not ever... Who knows, maybe Akasha's Writer Nasu decides to one day end our journey
Archer: Shirou don't talk to that one, he's a member of the fanfic side, they are trully infinite and more divergent than us and may or may not result in your head exploding
10/15 c11 Prometheus-777
Heh, the Stark's have it roughy in canon. I'm glad they're catching a break, a brief reprieve from most of the things that trouble them. Awesomeness.

Lol! Shirou showing off was fantastic. Reminds me of the Crysis 3 trailer where Prophet snipes a helicopter without looking. The over the top trailer I mean, hehe.
10/15 c10 Prometheus-777
Heh, interesting progression of the story. Although this one seems to have the main cast taking things slower and much more cautiously. Less bodily indeed. It seems like they're planning to run things in the background and keep a lower profile; only revealing their true selves to by a few trusted people or employers seeing as they're mercenaries now. Fascinating.
10/15 c8 Prometheus-777
LOL! The Counterfeit Hero using the Counterfeiting trade on gold coins lol? That makes too much sense it's scary hehe.

Heh, I love the Avatar shtick. But I only wish Sakura had both Parvati AND Kama. Why Kama? Because of her multiple bodies. She can use them to spy further and further away. Her familiars are limited by distance to their Master. But if there more and more of her all over Westeros then her familiars would be free from that limitations as long as more Kamas nearby.

Heh, can't wait to for Artoria to kick the asses of Stark's men lol. But more to the point, Artoria showing off her skills reminds me of female knight from GoT and Arya Stark when she became more ruthless and pragmatic and engaged in forms of combat.
10/15 c7 Prometheus-777
Heh, I understand wishing to be paid in Gems for Gem Magecraft. But why the Gold? And since the North is cold, wouldn't it be funny if Illya was Alter Ego Sitonia with her "Shirou" bear familiar? And Rin to be Ishtar, Rider Ishtar or Space Ishtar? Or Sakura to be Assassin (or Avenger?) Kama so that she can send lots of the Kama doppelgängers around Westeros to spy on everyone so she doesn't feel useless to her Senpai and Sister and their allies? Hypothetically speaking of course~.
10/15 c6 Prometheus-777
Heh, this is an interesting opening as opposed to the last one. Let's see what this Death March that started in Westeros will lead to lol.
265 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »