for Fate of Westeros

11/26/2021 c13 Guest
Asteroid M(s)-Krakoa/Arrako/Okkara Amenth- Savageland(s), Danger, Cerebra, Planet X Attilan(Zero-Techno-organic-Technoarchy, Phalanx, Barbuda, Builders Multiple Man

Yuuzhan Vong biots

Nightflame

Mirabai

Enchnatress
Nightshade

sword carve electron off an atom

Purple Healing Ray/Mental Radio

Wonder Woman One Million

Transportation
Invisible Spacecraft made by Harmony and Charity
Weapons
Harmony and Charity: Wonder Woman wields a pair of bracers with an AI in them that could create Energy Construct Creation Force Field indestructible force-field objects like shields and swords in addition to providing tactical advice.

Arda Moore

Zamaron

Belinda Zee, Supra/Ultra/Ubergirl, Superior Girl, Divine, Nuclear (Wo)Men, Bizarros-stronger, Smarter, faster, tougher, better looking than Supes

Insect Queen Bee

Astarte/Veronica Cale Theana, Paula/Gerta von Gunther, Bruna-Brunhilde, Gudra/Gundra, Deva, Dark Angel, Deathbringer, Grail, Crow Children

Queen Desira

Barda, Bekka, Maxima

Blithe, Twilight, Majesty, (Herculina)

Theana

Dawn/She-Ra (Bruna Ambrozia Fay)

Zealot

Natasha Teranova

Hephaestus guns/lasers wonderdome shield spaceship rainbow laser guns

Wonderdome Swan Fleet/Sunstone/Fortress of Solitude(Kole)/New Themyscira/Thalarion/Mythlands-Cosmopolitan, Multiethnic/Omniethnic/Citizenry of the Empire of the Silver Snake/Zerox/Skartaris/Nth Metal/Mother Box-Element X-Celestial City War World

Jestra, Sphinx

Blackfire, Jinx

Tokyo Rose

Thundra

Zarda
Equipment
Shield; gauntlets made of Utopian uru that are bound to her soul with unbreakable astral chains, allowing to recall them to her; the Chain of Veracity, allowing her to force people to her tell her the truth

Weapons
Sword; No-Blade, an invisible sword; the Invisible Barbed Wire of Ares; formerly All-Black the Necrosword

Transportation
Rainbow Ax whose head is a shard of the Bifrost

Queen La
11/26/2021 c5 1unseenw0lf
Looking forward to the rewrite. Make sure to put a chapter on this story when you put out the first chapter of the rewrite so we can get a notification.
11/26/2021 c13 Saif Omar
Summoning Gilgamesh would be hilarious. They'd simultaneously get both the best and the worst servant they can get. Or Astolfo so that he can revolutionise traps for Westeros.
11/26/2021 c13 Guest
At that point in time the Tullys were trying to have Lysa betrothed to Jamie Lannister in the books. I think the show too, but it wasn't mentioned. The Arryn wedding was a last minute thing because of the war and Jon Arryn lost his potential heirs. One nephew died with Brandon Stark because he was part of his retinue and the other in combat.

You could say that the Tullys were trying to cast a large net for Lysa though or that since this is an au they went a different route. So it wouldn't be implausible. Just make a note that it's not to Jon Arryn but his nephew the heir at this point.
11/26/2021 c12 7Jebest4781
Looks quite well here and wonder what else will occur.
11/26/2021 c13 Jebest4781
This was quite good and wonder who will actually be summoned. If Hercules is brought in again think it would be his Archer status from Strange/Fake.
11/26/2021 c13 2miguelgiuliano.co
It's great to have Heracles in the story and for him to accompany Illya as Brandon, I think he would be an excellent father figure to teach him restraint.
I hope you forget that detail that Winter Steel does not harm those who have blood of the First Men, so Richard will better plan future marriage alliances for his children.
Another point is that heroic spirits are the best to help Shirou and company, personally I would expect Scatach, Da'Vinci, Nightingale, Semiramis, Waver, Paracelmo, Charles (Iron-Man) and Gilgamesh / Caster
11/26/2021 c13 Wol Ryung
ASTOLFO !
11/26/2021 c13 3Fyr RedNight
Good work on the last couple of chapters.
11/26/2021 c13 7savitarsurffer
sorry but i have a question. They went to the North because it was the place where they could practice their magic without problems.
So when Cat marries either ned or brandon, wouldn't she be opposed to such things? you know with that of being a devout follower of the faith
good job and keep it up
11/26/2021 c12 3GSFT
Now this make sense. I was confused why you gave this chapter the title "Building the Clocktower" even though the focus is actually preparation for summoning. Now you fix it by giving it a different title and turned it to chapter 13 while the previous title stay in chapter 12 with different contents.
11/26/2021 c12 1Piouspoppy41355
Both stories are good concepts, the second being one I like more as we get further along not many stories include changes from when Ned was young. I would say you should remove the rough draft first story and the author’s notes, if you take a bit longer to write that’s for you as you should write at your own pace. We will be waiting as your readers. I would also recommend finding a Beta-Reader or Two to go over and help you take care of some grammatical and other errors. Love the story so far and hope to see more of your work!
11/26/2021 c12 1thomassmith69
Re post?
11/26/2021 c12 InfinityMask
I wonder who get summoned... why they need the summons btw? I don’t see anyone can defeat any of them or even pose as dangerous opponents...

I hope the one called is Jean... than again maybe healer like Nightingale would be better?
11/25/2021 c12 Azai Jin
Thanks for the chapter! Looking forward to seeing who they summoned!
325 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »