FanFiction.Net
for The Nine

4/23/2022 c6 Rayga
absolutely great story and epic fight :D

I hope you update soon
1/6/2022 c6 4DaDragon562
Damn, Naruto did a pretty good job in the fight. I guess at this point he lost and so he will have to learn to use the Kyuubi chakra. Granted if he actually did one v one or pairs he would've whole heartedly beat the other jinchuuriki so his point was made as well. Fuck Minato and fuck the leaf. It's clear naruto is going to become a traitor to them at some point when he learns how corrupt the leaf's propaganda and shit really is.
1/6/2022 c5 DaDragon562
Omg Sage mode so early, this is gonna be interesting
12/27/2021 c6 AkashimaUchiha
damn, that was a great fight. looking forward to next
12/23/2021 c6 darkwolfz
so naruto still has to deal with the consequences of losing even though they rigged it at the end for him to lose with a 1v 6. I would be pissed at them if I was naruto
12/23/2021 c6 KHARAKI TAKAN
Was expecting Naruto to lose thought you were going to have him sneak a victory in though at times haha.

Poor Konoha Ninja. They don't deserve their fate. The other nations should be happy they have peace.

Great chapter.
12/22/2021 c6 55Fanreader26
wrong
naruto won that fight because Minato broke the rules he himself set, while naruto almost beat them on his own
shinobi they may be but even a rigged fight like that is just dirty. Minato, Jiraiya and Kushina should be ashamed
12/22/2021 c6 iiNeo
What was the point of the fight if Minato didn't keep his word, rules or regulations? Doesn't that mean Naruto doesn't have to deal with the consequences seeing as how everytime he was about to gain the upper hand a new rule was made to make him lose?
12/22/2021 c6 dlowe2651
fucking awesome update again soon
12/13/2021 c5 AvexedAuthor
Bruh, we bout to get a Snake Sage Naruto lets gooo.
12/13/2021 c5 AvexedAuthor
Bruh, we bout to get a Snake Sage Naruto lets gooo.
12/9/2021 c5 dlowe2651
fucking awesome update again soon
12/8/2021 c5 KHARAKI TAKAN
Awesome chapter.

Ah was wondering what was going on with Guren, poor Guren though. Doesn't exist here.

Seems like the Kinkaku brothers alive they lived during Tobirama's era curious how they still be living.

Good orochimaru is still so awesome.
12/8/2021 c5 Jake334
Good chapter. Im hype for the next
12/8/2021 c5 darkwolfz