FanFiction.Net
for Worth It

10/16/2021 c1 12JazzieG
Yeah, I agree, the whole being washed away in the spill way was kind of just brushed off far too easily for me. That kind of incident has mental and physical consequences and I get the urge to write something about it because I did it too! I like how you related it back to his barely healing relationships from the spy fiasco, something else that left a mark on our Colby long term.
10/14/2021 c1 twobrothers
Loved your story! Colby is my favorite so I always appreciate a story about him. This one filled in some nice moments about the Janus List. Hope you write more.
10/5/2021 c1 SiouxAnne3
Gah! The FEELS! Poignant little story, great characterization. I bawled with Colby - his pov & dialogue. :') Nicely, nicely done... & you do write short! Loved the moments bet. Colby & David. Ahhh ... my heart! Very well done. Looking forward to the Colby multichap! But I'm greedy like that. Great story!
10/3/2021 c1 Guest
I haven’t read much new fanfiction that I like in quite some time.
I really enjoyed your work.
Looking forward to your next story
10/2/2021 c1 Guest
Right in the FEELS DARN IT.
Very good job.
Looking forward to the Multi chapter :)
9/7/2021 c1 Guest1
This is great, really keeping with the show and well written, so I was surprised at how few reviews and likes it has but then I started looking around-looks like the Fandom is dying. Too bad. I like this story. It practically works as a coda for the whole Chinese storyline too. Good dialogue and grasp of characters. And lots of
Colby. Thanks for sharing!
9/4/2021 c1 Penny Blossom73
AWESOME-sauce!

What a great story. I loved how this kept touching on the aftereffects of JL and TM and what Colby and even the team may have been going through. Loved the details that centered it completely in N3 canon, such as Don wondering about his and Liz's relationship and the fact that she was gone that day, as was David, when Colby was caught in the spillway. Loved the interaction between Don and Colby, there doesn't seem to be enough of that; further loved the interaction between Colby and David. It made me happy - may not be the correct term, but it's the one I'm going with - that David was feeling bad for how he'd been treating Colby, that he was faced with how his actions/behaviors had affected Colby. B/c, darn it, Colby *didn't* do anything wrong, despite what David felt. Loved the little details, like the elevator stopping and Don's reaction to that and Colby playing with the bandages and David fingering his head, that really allowed me to see what was happening. It made me sad, Colby's uncertainty and apprehension at the end of his scene and also through his dialogue, esp with David. Loved how you incorporated the story's title in all 3 POVs. Really like the take on the whole thing with the blanket, though that also made me sad, Colby's reasoning for doing it. And thank you for the 1st a/n, btw, b/c I love M7 and now have a new story/site to check out. Loved that brief bit of his past and guests. Esp loved your a/n at the end; I've also long considered Colby younger than Charlie! So it was nice to see someone else thought so too. *LOVED* most that it was Colby-centric; there aren't enough of these stories in the fandom, so thank you for that too. I thought you portrayed all 3 of the POV characters very well, making it a joy to read.

I *LOVED* this. Well done, oh well done indeed!

FYI: I'm so very excited about your upcoming multi-ch story - 26 chs of Colby-centeredness? I can't wait! :) Hopefully RL won't be a tough taskmaster b/c this announcement just made my day.
9/4/2021 c1 128ChibiDawn23
You really do have a great handle on Colby's voice :) And nice job with Don as well. I need to go back and watch this episode again now, because I do think this would be a good "deleted scene" or so from that one.
9/3/2021 c1 Anaid
It was PERFECT! I liked Don, I liked David and especially I liked Colby.

It was a nice surprise you made Colby 2 years younger than Charlie because I always considered the same. Megan is younger than Don, David is younger than Megan and Colby is younger than David, so it should be more than 5 years between Don and Colby.

I really hope to read more stories from you.

Thanks!
9/3/2021 c1 Tecwyn
Great story - well written Don't make this your only coda
9/2/2021 c1 max2013
This was an awesome look into the healing process for the team-thank you for sharing.
9/2/2021 c1 38Dinogal95