FanFiction.Net
for Star Spangled Hero

3/12 c23 7Muminpappan
great story I hope it continues one day and I hope you're doing well
12/1/2023 c7 MiniHerc
what the hell is this garbage
9/3/2022 c23 Khoashex
going grand so far honestly exicted to see more a good building slow burn though i admit i cant wait for his hero reveal a geuine patrotic hero with a supernatural flavour would be great to have in the normally dark world of worm though the shadows will never vanish.
7/29/2022 c3 guestinator
Btw Sweet Home Alabama is one of the great American spngfs no matter what part of the states you are from.

Californication by RHCP is up there as well. So many greats to pick from.

You know what? I think imma make a America F Yeah! Spotify playlist at some point now.
7/29/2022 c2 guestinator
There also needs to be the cracking open of a beer to really complete the set.
7/23/2022 c23 Tony McNucklz
Huh, so he's not triggered, but has some sort of prophetic dream thing going on. wierd.
7/23/2022 c21 Tony McNucklz
So... coulda-been-Bakuda for a roomie, and thumped some Nazi wannabes. not a bad chapter.
7/23/2022 c18 Tony McNucklz
OHHH, Scion in the list of the story isn't referencing Scion from Worm, it's whatever this RPG is. So a character made or designed for that game winds up in worm. Maybe you should make that clear in the story summery because it took 18 chapters for you to finally finish telling the reader something that should have been established either in the summery, or the prologue. 18 chapters looks like sloppy craftsmanship.
7/23/2022 c16 Tony McNucklz
I figured it out. What's bugging me is that this reads like a sequel. Like the character already has a story under his belt, one that involved these devices/gear he has now. It's written as if the reader should already be familiar with the character, which if this was a sequel they would be. So I checked your profile to see if this was a sequel, so I could go back and read the first story, but it doesn't look like there is one. So it's written like a sequel, but isn't one, which makes it even more confusing to me now.

Yeah, Negan really is the epitome of ominous charisma. Nice choice to channel.

I hate the "tempting fate" trope now, and it was this site that put it into complete amateurish cringe category. It's a more common trope across fandoms than the mind palace, an endless so called joke that authors are actually delusional enough to think they can use it and not look like a complete hack in that moment it is used.
7/23/2022 c13 Tony McNucklz
I'm so confused. Is all this gear from somewhere? the bracelets, the toolbag, the belt, am I supposed to recognize it, or is it all original to the story? The way it gets name dropped it's like you expect the reader to know what every single item is and what it does. It's also taken as a given that this character apparently has top tier CQC training, savant-like understanding of firearms, and is also a world class hacker. What the hell was this guy's life before this columbia goddess plucked him for this world? Is he a complete OC or is he also from somewhere with a backstory I'm supposed to know? Because he seems like a finished character, not someone that a reader is seeing for the first time and will watch grow.
7/22/2022 c3 Tony McNucklz
The finish with a belt made me laugh.
7/22/2022 c2 Tony McNucklz
Well, this is a interesting intro.
6/30/2022 c23 Blaze1992
Worm is very f**ked up if your morally sound in mind.
6/30/2022 c23 t4yl0rp1
what was the point of this chapter?
6/30/2022 c23 RXIV
"they've been dragging detectives from one prescient to another" would not actually be that weird in a game of Scion where oracles are a dime a dozen, but I believe you meant precinct.

Please keep 'em coming, you give a Storyteller some much-needed inspiration !
98 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »