FanFiction.Net
for One for Sorrow, Two for Mirth

12/8/2023 c10 3SmaugvsDragonBorn
Woah, SnapeDad to the rescue. This is great, I can't wait to read more.
6/20/2023 c10 lovelystarwars
hope you come back to this
5/12/2023 c10 Guest
This is a fantastic well written story. I really hope you come back to update it.
2/2/2023 c10 2vampirville
Todo muy bien pero un vacío que veo es que antes de salir del fidelio debían establecer un nuevo nombre para ambos ya que entrar en un lugar nuevo y seguir tratándose de sr. Snape y señorita potter fácilmente los meterá en problemas.
2/2/2023 c8 vampirville
El mundo de la paternidad, jaja
2/2/2023 c7 vampirville
Crouch y moody separados al nacer
2/2/2023 c6 vampirville
Dobby pequeña alimaña
1/2/2023 c10 psychosae
Hopefully Snape catches a break! Poor man!
12/22/2022 c10 Kiyroe
Just wanted to let you know that I love this story so far. Keep being awesome.
11/18/2022 c10 8CoSmO333
this is great! I love ur writing
10/8/2022 c10 BlindFaunusGirl
Interesting story and a good read thus far. I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store next.
6/26/2022 c10 Fifiotoole
Super story , can't wait for more
6/26/2022 c10 2crimson hearts
so glad to see an update and excited things seem to be getting more settled for them. I cant wait to read more.
6/24/2022 c9 bouncey
SnapeThe Ministry used the Great Fire of 1666 to hide the magical quarter!"

Binns floats into view. "Actually, the Ministry was formally started in 1707, 41 years after the fire. However, there was indeed magical government before then. Magical leaders saw the opportunity created by the fire (and similar disasters elsewhere in Europe) to give the community some privacy. This allowed enough separation for the Statute of Secrecy to become feasible 20 years later. About 20 years after the Statute, the British magical government had grown enough in scope and influence to merit a revision in form and name without losing continuity. So Mr Snape is essentially correct, even if he describes the process with slightly anachronistic terms.

Class, write 24 inches of parchment about the changes in magical London from 1666 to 1707, due Tuesday next week."

JuniperWhat's an ack-ron-is-tick?"
6/24/2022 c10 Dark Angelx1992
I kinda like the fact that the German wizarding quarter is accessed through a cemetery; people would be busy grieving their loved ones or avoiding the place altogether and no one would notice wizards coming and going too much.

I love how Snape is slowly learning how to communicate with a little kid that does not understand half of his superior vocabulary. Also, how he tried to distract her before she was completely overwhelmed by her surroundings was quite impressive for someone who has no experience with little kids.

Also, the seamstress poking Snape with needles because she assumes he is not taking proper care of Juniper was gold.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »