FanFiction.Net
for One for Sorrow, Two for Mirth

6/23/2022 c10 7udkudk
Great chapter
6/23/2022 c10 Loremaster912
Hmm, I wonder if Juniper is a legilimens?
6/23/2022 c10 JohnMonty
Good chapter! When Snape went to inspect the paper I was expecting to see his blank expression on the front cover. Though I'm surprised that hasn't happened yet, Amelia and the DMLE knows she's missing and from what's been witnessed in other fanfics and the movies is that the Ministry isn't short of motormouths. I'm guessing the Aurors in the know have been made to take A magic oath of silence or end up obliviated or something. Not sure if you went into detail about Snape's new wand, what wood and magic core is it made from? It's been A while since I read all the previous chapters so I can't recall if you went into detail about it. Looks like they will be staying in Germany for the forseeable future. Guess it will make it easier for them to blend in and perhaps make it harder Dumbles self-righteous light wizards to blend in. Will he be staying there permanently or decide to go to another country like Czech Republic, Russia, United States. Further away from Britain and Dumbles the better. Looking forward to reading more! Update soon!
6/23/2022 c1 Mikeblade
if harry is female in this why do you have her going to a male only school shit story
5/4/2022 c9 Sonnenschein2407
I love parent-Snape and fem!Harry stories. Here I got both in one! Thank you so much for sharing!
4/13/2022 c9 monkeybaby
Lovely chapter!
4/1/2022 c9 Inhdrae
The love i have for this buding father/daughter relationship its totally disproportionnate, its insane! Its such a funny combo and so realistic at the same time! Like you just have a talent bringing Snape personnality alive in your stories, and here is not an exception, si Jim being him but at the same time trying to work around Harry's trauma. And Harry being a traumatised and scared kid, but still having that child curiosity about live. i just love it.
i smiled so hard reading that sentence about Harry's reaction toward the word "gross" because i could visualize it so easily.
i really liked that chapter and i'm impatient to read what comes next.
Thank you for sharing your story and sorry for the mistakes english is not my mother tongue and my phone is on auto-correct and thats not à good combo
3/31/2022 c9 11Nanchih
Odd choice only in that cemeteries don't get large amounts of traffic even in the daytime. There must be more entrances, which he can locate from inside. Probably subway entrances in busy streets since this district seems to be underground. Extra subway stops or stations the mundanes don't notice? Basement entrances in busy stores that look like extra elevators in a row of them?
3/31/2022 c9 JohnMonty
Great chapter! Glad that Snape finally found the magic quarter, will he buy himself A spare wand there along with potion ingredients and potions? Suppose anything he can't buy he can break-in and steal the following night. A stealthy Legilimence probe into the shopkeepers minds would tell Snape what kind of defences the shop has for him to work around. Hopefully Mad-eye and the order won't track him down before he can get his supplies and A little breathing room before he hops onto the train to the next city or ferry to the next country. Any idea on when the little Potter will be aged up or how many chapters in it will be before she is old enough to attend Durmstrang? Hope she will be of-age when or if the Tri-Wiz Tournament comes around. Don't want Dumbles knowing were she is before she's of-age, or ever for that matter. Hope that Snape teaches her the Mind Arts at an early age and discovers the Horcrux in Potter's scar and is able to get rid of it but that Potter keeps the Horcruxes knowledge and memories. Great fanfic looking forward to reading more! Update soon!
3/17/2022 c8 Nanchih
Poor baby. I assume they are in some sort of homeless shelter or 'Traveler's Rest'?
2/18/2022 c8 2Jan-AQ
Yikes! Did not expect that! I hope Snape can function on very little sleep. And I hope that he can easily find a place to get a new wand.

I'm very curious as to how he will manage taking care of Juniper.

Great story so far! Thanks for writing and sharing it!
2/18/2022 c7 Jan-AQ
I really like how Snape explained things easier for Juniper to understand, like how inert means to go to sleep.

The scenario at the train station is better than any Fantastic Beasts movie scene, for sure. What a heart-pounding situation!
2/18/2022 c6 Jan-AQ
I love the back and forth banter between Snape and Juniper. Very amusing and full of comradery.

Ohhh but Dobby told on them! Bad dobby! I'm sure he's only doing what he thought was right, but Dobby has a way of messing everything up.

Dang, but Dumbledore thinks Snape went back to Voldemort? Oh, how he will be surprised!
2/18/2022 c5 Jan-AQ
Poor Juniper, already starving in Snape's care. XD I guess he doesn't feel hunger as easily as others? Or maybe it's the adrenaline.

I love, loved the evidence of Dumbledore's power, the tracking spell, and making Severus want to return. Dumbledore's power is not often shown in stories.

I'm loving this story so far. Good writing, very inventive and imaginative.
2/18/2022 c4 Jan-AQ
Wow, he took her to the Malfoys? I would not have expected that at all! So many surprises in this story.

I wish he would have completely healed Juniper before setting off. Traveling or existing with such injuries has got to be agony. I'm really glad that he is taking Juniper with him though. She doesn't have any other anchors, he just got rid of her family.

Good story so far, thanks for all the chapters, and for writing and sharing them.
78 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »