FanFiction.Net
for Cycle of Time

2/9/2022 c10 3Orchestra Of Order
:( Well done story thus far, but it's sad.
2/9/2022 c1 xavex
Honestly I assumed Kurama's dad would convince him in some miracle or something, while at the same time assume Minato would question 'WTF' inside the seal at the moment knowing his son is aiming to kill himself. By the way, assume the lock in the seal is nonexistence or is there, but has some condition as movie contradictions(road to ninja) and such comes to play. Well AU, so its a given I guess...
1/5/2022 c9 Mayank Tejas
it was quice good bro
1/5/2022 c9 Kingofsenju
This chapter was great From the humor through conclusion
1/5/2022 c9 shapeshifter340
great new story chapter continue as soon as possible please looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter
1/5/2022 c9 3Yuzuki476
Thank god that uchiha clan are alive.
1/2/2022 c8 Yuzuki476
Yes uchiha clan still going to be alive thanks to naruto.
12/25/2021 c8 shapeshifter340
interesting story continue as soon as possible please looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter of this story
12/19/2021 c7 Guest
Author note me baniya lukkha tha
12/16/2021 c1 Eminated
Good way to get an intelligent person to immediately stop reading your story is the kyuubi hunt. Thanks for putting it so early in so I didn’t have to waste my time
12/16/2021 c7 Hardpointz
Naruto really said wake up to reality in the end lol
12/16/2021 c7 shapeshifter340
interesting new story chapter continue as soon as possible please looking forward to seeing what happens next chapter
11/21/2021 c6 volcasiron30
will Naruto used the chakra chains like Kurapika Kurta from(Hunter X Hunter) and used them like he did. i hope you like my Story idea of a Naruto X My Hero Academia crossover i left in your PM box let me know what you think about it. i was also wondering what is the Pairings on this one I'm curious?
11/19/2021 c6 Yuzuki476
Please let naruto and sasuke become best friends and brothers and please keep itachi and shisui and mikoto and Izumi and uchiha civilians alive in this story and please update.
11/19/2021 c2 Darkjaden
Why doesn't kurama ask him yo use the sharingan to memorize the things in the books or scrolls?
92 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »