for When the Roses Bloom Again

4h c14 JuliusMD
wouldn't 6 months before Harry's 17th birthday be around the time of the career fair?
5h c15 JuliusMD
aren't career days a bit late in 6&7th years if you have to pick electives in your 3rd year?
1/23 c16 yoto
bon chapitre
10h c16 Caragor
Love this story! There are very few good Harry/Minerva stories out there and this certainly tops them all! Great story so far and I look forward to the upcoming chapters!
13h c16 SvenTheDecoy
what will it take for you to speed up this pairing? pretty please.
1/24 c15 GypsyDanger23
I'll be honest, I was slightly sceptical of the pairing with Minerva, but as usual you write the chemistry perfectly while still staying true to the characters. That's my only thing coming close to criticism, and patiently await your next chapter. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
1/24 c16 trainreader
I am still hoping for Harry to pick up animagus training
1/23 c16 22edboy4926
Good Chapter
1/23 c16 fallendemon248
Next time harry is gonna personal rip that dress off im sure :3

So Grindelwald is making his moves and albus estimates they have 3 years before war breaks out. Its a scary thought and I hope they can get ready soon
1/23 c16 SamonIllmantrim
A nice new chapter with more views into our various character's heads. I do enjoy the friendships in this, as well as the growing warmth between Harry and Minerva.

And the counterpoint, the march to war, and politics, those have all been handled very well!
1/23 c16 HumorMe2
Wow, love how you have each character portrayed so accurately and vividly. Precious last sentence of who Albus D. truly was overall, though imperfect like the rest of humanity in choices he makes in life. Thanks for sharing your gift.
1/23 c16 mike3308
Harry and Minerva are getting closer to a relationship.

Arcturus and Dorea had to make a stand against Perseus.

Dumbledore fears facing off against Grindelwald, but his friend Nicholas will help.
1/23 c16 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Good chapter and interesting interactions between Harry and Minerva. Thanks for sharing!
1/23 c16 DarkRavie
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
1/23 c16 13stevem1
Another excellent chapter. Harry and Minerva are stumbling toward a relationship.
804 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »