FanFiction.Net
for A World Away

10/7/2021 c2 4DA Exodus
Interesting story concept so far. I am very curious how things will pan out not only in the coming chapters but also as they get older. I'd especially love to see ciri end up using her abilities to come to harry world earlier than expected. I am curious if you ate gonna use the aspects from your last HP/Witcher crossover. I know ciri is the aspect of time and space from playing the Witcher myself but I like the idea of harry being the aspect of death like he was in the other story and I think it would be interesting to see them embrace those aspects earlier than normal. Overall though I'm looking forward to future updates!
10/5/2021 c2 Spartan3909
Thanks for the chapter _.
10/5/2021 c2 DarkBan
Okay, they're adorable!
Have to say, interesting story, i like the pairing, even if they end up only as friends :)
10/5/2021 c2 Future247
This story looks like it could be really interesting I'm liking what I've seen so far. I'm just wondering how your going to handle some of Ciri's story like the stuff with the rats and her relationship with Mistle, if she is going to have Harry around to be her friend I'm hoping that stuff turns out differently from canon.

I really like how you are having Harry learn how to use swords as well as magic hopefully he ends up like Vilgefortz where he is a powerful magic user while also being a really good fighter and hopefully he ends up getting the sword Gryffindor and using it in this story.
10/4/2021 c2 Guest
Hope harry became half witcher and wizard
10/3/2021 c2 2Thisdude4
im curious how you're going to be handling the creatures/monsters in the fic, because as i understand it even if they share a name between the two worlds they can still be very different. for example; the HP basilisk is very snake like while according to the wiki the witcher basilisk is more draconic.
10/3/2021 c2 comodo50
Wow. Accidental magic? Kinda-ish, as an earthquake. Hah. Nice one, wonder what the guys at the ministry will make out of it
10/2/2021 c2 2kishinokurobi
Wow, glad to have caught this one early on, I can already tell I'm going to love it!

On one hand seeing how knowing Ciri influences Harry is going to be immensely interesting, but on the other hand Ciri having access to someone from a time 500 years more advanced could be an even bigger game changer. Imagine if Ciri asked Harry to teach her how to make gunpowder.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this.
10/2/2021 c2 Kingyama5000
I hope this dream space can be used to tain them together like imagining equipment and ciri teaching him sword fighting and they both learning from each other
10/2/2021 c2 Kingyama5000
yep this is going to be awesome pls continue
10/2/2021 c2 iiNeo
Oh yeah this is some good shit. Keep at it Mr Author I haven't found a proper fic to read in weeks.
10/2/2021 c2 fallendemon248
He caused an earthquake in the neighborhood? Damn he's gotta be super powerful I wonder if anyone noticed it thou
10/2/2021 c2 3WhiteElfElder
Sounds like Harry tapped into the greater flow of Magic and set it off like a rampaging pack of Elephants. I do hope it is not centered back to him as the source or he could find himself in a lot of trouble, or severely bound.
10/2/2021 c2 1dextron11
While you still have the issue of the kids sounding far too formal and adult in their speech patterns, you captured Harry’s emotionally stunted nature pretty well. Given that this story has him actually abused rather than merely neglected, it makes sense for him to be awkward and ignorant about social norms.
10/2/2021 c2 Amun565
Oh man I can't wait for more! Is there a patreon for early access?
1,030 « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »