FanFiction.Net
for Total Mix-Up Island

8/4/2023 c25 Deborah
I love them both but I want Mike to win
3/18/2023 c25 romeoaifesili
Ah nothing like sweet justice, I know Heather gets better in the later seasons but man I hated her back in 1.

Now onto the (technically) finale episode of season 1, who will be the the one will take home the gold? (except not really). The Mysterious nature loving girl, Dawn!(my pick) or the man of many personalities, Mike!

Will Mike canon victory come sooner rather than later? Or will Dawn somehow pull the rug right from under him?

Find out next time on Total! Mix-Up! Island! (Can’t wait).
2/27/2023 c25 Zeke the prophet
What a gross challenge! I still can’t believe that Heather refuse cutting her hair when she already done all of those disgusting things. If it’s me, I will let my hair cut without hesitation.

I hope Dawn win, but I don’t have problem for a Mike win. I like them both!

It’s been fantastic journey and I am looking forward to seeing the ending.

By the way, what ingredients do Jo’s mystery drink contain?

Also ignore my previous review, I post it in the wrong place.
2/24/2023 c24 Zeke the prophet

I hope Dawn can win, but I don’t have problem for a Mike win. I like them both.

It’s been a fantastic journey and I hope I am looking forward to seeing more in the future.
2/24/2023 c25 millikan
YES LETS GO! Ahhhh heathers loss is always satisfying to watch/read, however this will be a less dramatic final than I thought. Not that it’s bad just there is no tension between the two that’s all! I’m hoping Dawn wins and I’m excited to see it finished!
2/24/2023 c25 Shuffollower
Well, mate what can I say... oh yeah, welcome back... and also YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! JUSTICE! Who cares if it's the same, it's fitting! Now we're finally gonna reach the end. Mmm, I've always cheered on Dawn in shuffled fics, but I really like how Mike's been portrayed here: far better than in canon All-Stars. I could actually go either way on who takes the win. See ya next time!
2/23/2023 c25 9Ser Matten
This was a very nice story. I'm with Dawn.
2/23/2023 c25 Gucci Mane LaFlare
I hope Mike wins!
I like this final 2.
I kinda like that you used Heather's canon elimanation for this story, although I could totally have seen you doing something different too.
Also liked the dares too.
11/21/2022 c24 Zeke the prophet
Huh, didn’t expect Dave will be the one to got eliminated. As for the next person who might got eliminated I think it might be Heather but still think she might got to the final 2 by small chance.

And of course Heather plays dirty once again. Things doesn’t look good for her.

I am looking forward to seeing more in the future.
11/21/2022 c24 romeoaifesili
Dammit, after I just made Dave my favorite to win, now that falls under Dawn. only three more episodes until the season’s done! How you feel?
11/21/2022 c24 millikan
Dang! I was hoping Dave would’ve made it just a bit farther! Oh well I totally see where you’re going with the others, I just hope Mike can actually do stuff with his hurt ankle. And I’m really rooting for Dawn to win this season! Not that I don’t want Mike, but he won in canon so I’m hoping to see variety. Although if he does win, it’ll feel WAY more reasonable than when he won in the canon show
11/21/2022 c23 Shuffollower
Aww, fartknockers, I was so close! Why the heck did Chef choose Dave to go? Mike was injured, and you intentionally gyped us with the order of the final four's confessionals before the ceremony. Ah well, what's done is done. Now we head into the final three and it's gonna be so satisfying to watch Heather go down!
11/20/2022 c24 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Good job.
I agree that this episode was just OK in canon. Not bad, just kinda meh.
I think you did a good job with Dave, glad his development isn't over.
Also, watch Heather go to the final 2 just to end up not winning.
11/8/2022 c23 romeoaifesili
I apologize for not following the progress of the story until now, but on the bright side I got five chapters to binge through. I have so much I want to write you but that would take too much time and space so I just gonna cut to the chase. First of all the eliminations. 1. Brick, eh if anyone was gonna take DJ’s place in the horror challenge it’d be him. 2. Duncan, kinda unexpected but hey he still might have his merge streak intact that is he makes to future seasons. 3. Jasmine, another unexpected loser though I guess from a pragmatic view it makes sense considering she’s one of the strongest competitors left And that unexpected betrayal by Dave, but glad to know she’s not mad at him but at the ones who manipulated him. 4. Jo,I’ll be honest in canon I was pissed on how leshawna was eliminated but here? I had a huge dumb grin when playa de losers actually wizened up and actually took out one of the villains. And 5. Zoey, I knew mike and Dave were safe due to next challenge and Heather as well because y’know, villain, so it had to be either dawn or her. At least the misunderstanding With mike is finally resolved and are now a thing. Yay!

So now we’re down to final Four, ooh I can’t wait for the next, the hike back to camp. Now if we’re going by canon, Boys vs girls, I’d say the latter has the advantage with Dawn being one with nature and all but that doesn’t mean it guarantees victory. And here’s an idea for the boys if they have a hat with them then they could use Manitoba’s tracking skills to get back at camp basically leveling the playing field with the girls. Another small one involving the night vision goggles with Dave being the one to snatch them since well, germaphobe remember?, and use said fear to his advantage, got the idea from danicus green’s own Island recast fic where Dave did the same thing.

Well I said my most piece but this, my favorite to win now is Dave, no offense to the others but besides being one my favorites, Heather and Mike in canon have been past the merge and actually won a in a season. I know Dave made it to the merge but he kicked off the same day/night and it wasn’t exactly on good terms. And with dawn, I just think Dave’s just more of a underdog compared to her because if she wasn’t on the same team as Scott in canon I’d believe she’d have gone farther than she did. So yeah.

Anyway I finally got it all out and you better believe I’ll be there when final chapter for this fic comes so until then I’ll be reading! P.S. how was your honeymoon?
10/1/2022 c23 Zeke the prophet
Zoey is gone?! Huh, didn’t see that coming. Kinda hope to see commando Zoey appear, oh well guess I have to wait for it.

I think next person to got eliminated is Dawn. And maybe Heather will be the final 2? It will be funny to see that but I am also ok if you have your plan.

I am looking forward to seeing more in the future.
145 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »