FanFiction.Net
for Shatter

1/11/2022 c7 116NerdsinaTree
Aww, thank you for the mention :).

That was so sad. But I'm glad Wesley was able to bring Simon to his senses and save him. Also glad he's agreed to seek help, and him and Persephone are now bonded. It certainly has been a dark, hard life for him. But I'm glad things have been, and will be getting, better for him.
1/10/2022 c6 NerdsinaTree
I liked the little mention of Wesley/Chrysta. And I look forward to seeing you follow up on that if you're planning too.

But oh, this was such a hard chapter. Though it hasn't been said outright yet, at this point I'm pretty sure I know what Simon saw. And it certainly is a horrible revelation.

Hopefully Wesley will reach him in time.
1/3/2022 c5 NerdsinaTree
The story of Luther and Simone was so bittersweet. I loved him vowing to keep her safe from Sylvester as he held her.
12/27/2021 c4 NerdsinaTree
The visit with Sylvester was quite unsettling. But I liked Wesley and Simon bonding and getting reacquainted on their journey. Though I fear for Simon and what he may uncover.
12/26/2021 c7 500AquaTurquoise
Aw, thanks for the mention! :) And I forgot to say in the previous chapter: the repeated mentions of blood, iron, etc. That was chilling and so wonderfully done. Love that.

Meanwhile, for this chapter... That was so amazing! I really love that Persephone literally smacked some sense into Simon after all that. It's terrible when he realizes the truth, and when Wesley makes that connection, but he has some good people around him who will seemingly always protect and care for him. BTW, I love how Persephone already has the next child planned out. lol Got to love how she has everything lined up. And binding as one forever sounds literally like a "dream come true" for soulmates. :) Wonderful work!
12/26/2021 c6 AquaTurquoise
Ooh, this is getting intense! You know I love a good cliffhanger. I'm very intrigued to see what happens in the next chapter. Also, the joke... When I finally realized what was going on, I cracked up laughing. You're wrong for that! lol I've enjoyed watching the bonding between the cousins grow deeper and more profound as time has gone on. Such a good chapter! Moving on to chapter 7!
12/18/2021 c3 116NerdsinaTree
Interesting development with Violet. I'm a bit surprised too considering Baileywick's age. Hope everything turns out alright for them and their little one.

Ooh! I'm really liking the Wesley/Chrysta so far :).

Ah, but this is a rather unfortunate turn of events. Curious to see how things go from here.
12/13/2021 c2 NerdsinaTree
Loved Sofia saying she'd repay Cedric for convincing her to keep her enchantlet later ;). And her sitting on his lap.

Excited to see how things go with Wesley and Simon.
12/10/2021 c1 NerdsinaTree
I like Wesley a lot, and I'm eager to see how his reunion with his cousin goes. Though it is very sad for him to learn about all the horrible things Simon did.

I really loved the cedfia moments in here. Them taking care of their poor sick kids together. And Cedric wishing he could have prevented green eyes from taking Sofia all those years ago was very sad and bittersweet. I loved him insisting he'd come on her mission with her.
11/13/2021 c5 500AquaTurquoise
Wow, that was quite the chapter. I really loved the story between Luther and Simone, and how they basically despised each other at first before having that change to love. Of course, with Simone being hesitant and Luther being head over heels for her, that made an even more interesting dynamic. I also liked the angle of Wesley telling Simon the story, and the interwoven past story unfolding. Great job with that. Ugh, I hate Sylvester even more now. Not only is the man evil and manipulative, but he has halitosis. lol NOT surprising. :D Anyway, lovely job, and can't wait to see what happens next!
11/5/2021 c4 AquaTurquoise
Wonderful chapter yet again. It was very interesting to see Sylvester in here, and I am extremely curious what he knows about Simon's memories. Meanwhile, loved the sweet family moments throughout. Can't wait for the next part!
11/1/2021 c3 AquaTurquoise
Oh, no! :( Poor Wesley, with Simon not remembering him. I'm guessing the magical memory wipe was Sylvester's doing, though it easily could have been someone else. And "Sy-easter" from Chise was adorable. Haha. Meanwhile, the cute interaction between Wesley and Chrysta-aw! Chrysley! That's the ship name! Haha. I love that he applauded her strength and tough-girl attitude, and her knocking him into next week. lol I'm sure she doesn't get a lot of guys flirting with her, intentionally or otherwise, so that was super sweet to see! Can't wait to see more!
11/1/2021 c2 AquaTurquoise
Awesome chapter! I love how Simon is always having to retell his story about how he can talk to plants. lol Makes it very characteristic and funny/sweet. I just adore him. Also, brilliant using the Which-Way Bow to find him. Loved it!
10/31/2021 c1 AquaTurquoise
Hey! So a few things!

One, I'm glad I finally got around to at least starting to read the story. I absolutely love what you've done not only with my OCs and the established characters, but with Wesley as well. I think he's hilarious, kind, and such an interesting guy. This connection with plants is both humorous and intriguing. The potted plant thing at the end had me cracking up!

Mentioning several callbacks in here just made me so happy. It's always amazing to me that people still read and even like my stories after all these years. :) And even Greeneyes-yeah, that was a rough time for our precious two. I think it definitely made them stronger, but not without breaking them to their lowest points first. A lot of character growth came from it, and Sofia's much more in tune with things going on around her now, but I know putting her through a lot was a choice... lol I don't intend on having her go through anything quite so terrible again though, so people can rest easy on that part.

Meanwhile, I loved seeing the kiddos and some old beloved characters like Minimus again. Wesley seeking to find Simon is so good, and I'm interested to see how things play out. I may not be able to finish the story tonight, but again, I'm just glad I started! :D

Also, thanks for the shout out! You're awesome! And I also thank you for the respect request. It's all I've ever wanted when I switched over to the romantic side for Cedric and Sofia. Respect our right to write as we wish, just like we do with anyone else. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's ours, and I enjoy what you have done with the characters too! :)

BTW, I don't celebrate, but I do hope you have had a great Halloween!
9/27/2021 c1 67Sofia2017 planning