FanFiction.Net
for Black Rose

12/5/2022 c10 6KingJGamer
I don't like two aspects of this story, other than that, it's great and fun to read!

The fist aspect, the lesser point, is how it feels all over the place, what with everyone thrown across the Clover Kingdom with no meeting ups as of yet. The second is illustrated here, how just because Blake has Arcane magic because... reasons (I can't tell, Nacht has shadow magic and he isn't an Arcane stage). It feels like the RWBY characters are going to get powered up to catch up with the Black Clover cast in 6 months when compared to the long lifetime experience every Mage has because they have magic from birth, RWBY characters shouldn't be just "I guess I have magic lasers now" and be placed in the upper Escalon of Black Clover mages. If anything, they should at least be trying to get used to using magic for the first three months before going into crunch time for combat spells.
11/17/2022 c4 KingJGamer
Huh, I wonder if anyone will have eh levels of magic (like common to forsaken realmslevels). I also wonder if Weiss has decent magic levels, but can use magic lettering like Zora and Magna?
9/28/2022 c9 35DragonKingDragneel25
Nice. And the fight was excellent.
6/28/2022 c8 DragonKingDragneel25
Oh, I can't wait to see the others' magics. And love Yang's fight with Mereleona.
6/28/2022 c8 Guest
Nice! Wonder what their grimoires will be, as well as their reunion.
5/25/2022 c7 Anime100
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder if they'll be able to find out what happened to their loved ones after their disappearances?

Please stay warm, safe and sound as well as Happy New Year
5/2/2022 c7 geneva.ballatan
You know I have been thinking, what if there is a 6 cloves grimoire for God to Ruby.
4/26/2022 c7 DragonKingDragneel25
Every nice! And great to see Ruby a member of the Black Bulls. Fight went about how I expected it to go, even if it was just a mini battle. It was awesome and I loved it. Can't wait to see what kind of magic you have in store for everyone.
4/17/2022 c6 DragonKingDragneel25
I'm enjoying this story. And it seems team RWBY, Jaune, and Neo will be getting magic too. I like that, since if/when we seen Cinder again, she'll soon realize she's no longer special as she likes to think she is.

And if I may put my two cents in on pairings, I would like to see Ruby and Luck together. That would be interesting to read about.
3/1/2022 c6 Daybit Sem Void
Interesting to see Blake and Neo getting some magic training from the Elves but they both don't have a Grimoire yet even though they're over 15 years old. Does Elysia have its own Grimoire Tower though? or are you planning to make them go to Clover Kingdom first before they train?

Can't wait to know what king of magic attributes you'll give to them. Hope the next chapter soon came up.
1/30/2022 c5 Maximum Rhapsody
Will we see Power Ups between the RWBY characters to match the Black Clover characters? Would it affect the connection between both worlds by the relics or the gods of light and darkness?
12/8/2021 c2 6KingJGamer
You know, I kind of hope that Ruby and the other RWBY characters can get a Grimoire, so they can us Black Clover style magic. Like Ruby with Holy Silver magic or Jaune with healing magic
11/28/2021 c3 Daybit Sem Void
Why do I feel like this chapter is a walking Skyrim reference
11/27/2021 c3 Guest
I like how you factored the order of them being dropped. Since Yang fell first, she has no idea that the others fell. Order was Yang, Neo, Ruby and Blake, Weiss, then Jaune.
11/27/2021 c3 Guest
This is interesting. I hope to see more when it comes.
26 Page 1 2 Next »