FanFiction.Net
for Rotten Apple

10/28 c2 14WeirdSweetNerd97
Oh my, that was intense.
I am very curious how the incidence that put Lincoln in a wheelchair started and why did it started in the first place.
5/27 c1 Master of Masters
So this is the fabled Rotten Apple. I'm almost upset you replaced it because I got ultra curious about what happened.

Oh and you must be the master of bolded wham lines. "I will personally disown you as my sister" was heavy.
2/8 c1 7ninjakingofhearts
I say you're a jerk for doing this to the Louds you're story is an abomination!
11/12/2021 c2 yami15147
I really like the pace of this story, also reading Leni's part is impossible with out wther laughing or just getting angry at the fact that leni still doesn't understand anything. but one thing strikes me as odd, why not add the bad luck incident?
10/30/2021 c1 2Vallalkozo
You made quite a promise; a fic even darker than Syngenesophobia. But I'm afraid you may have bitten of more than you can chew, since after those first 2 chapters this fic has already gone a month without updates.
10/5/2021 c2 Guest
Your a really amazing writer but I also think you should have shown the incident

I usually hate the Loud sisters in these stories but if they are definitely making up then I want to see the same part you are talking about that is different
10/3/2021 c2 Vallalkozo
So...the incident was a snowball/rock throwing fight that got way out of hand, and Lincoln got caught in the middle? That is what I understood of this chapter.

There are other questions; why did it take 6 months for the sisters to actually be sent to Juvenile Hall for instance? And is Lincoln permanently wheelchair bound? Previous chapter you mentioned a broken leg, which is a reason somebody needs a wheelchair, but is not permanent right? However, the modifications made to the house imply that yes, Lincoln will never walk again.

Oh, and in this chapter, you accidentally gave one of Leni's lins to Lori (the one after Lori says that Lincoln literally pulled through").
10/3/2021 c2 SupremeOverlord19
Truth be told; I've sort of grown numb to these "sisters do something bad to Lincoln then feel bad" type of stories, due to there being so many of them. But I always check them out anyway out of curiosity. Having said that, this story certainly had my attention. As you said, it's a darker version of Syn, a story that also grabbed my attention.

I do think Juvie for the younger sisters is a bit harsh, I can understand it for Luna, Luan, Lynn, and maybe Lucy (and I think Lori and Leni could be tried as adults), but Lana and Lola are only 6, while Lisa is only 4, I don't think you can be sent to juvie at that age. It's really pushing the boundaries of suspension of disbelief.

But still, those are minor gripes. I look forward to the rest of the story.

P.S. Luna is not Lincoln's "guardian". That is an outdated misconception within this fandom.
10/3/2021 c2 8Jim McCawley Darney
Wahoo,I'm waiting for the Cripple part.
10/2/2021 c2 3Delquea
I wouldn't say more dramatic. The fact this still leaves questions unanswered results in an unsatisfying conclusion. But that just me.
10/2/2021 c2 Guest
Can we just talk about the writing itself holy shit
I think you're on par with ThatEngineer!
10/2/2021 c2 Clubhop
This take place between season 4 and 5 but what about the loud house movie?
10/1/2021 c1 JK75
If the beginning of your story is essentially an abridged version of Syngenesophobia, does that mean the same episode ('Brawl In The Family') will be the incident which sets the gears of fate into motion? Will it be an incident from another episode where Lincoln received heavy ire from his sisters (ie. 'Making The Case, 'Out on a Limo' or the Lincoln and Lucy focused 'Sleuth or Consequences)? Or will it be a brand new scenario altogether?

I'm already anxious for the next chapter to see just how the Loud family ended up in such a state.
10/1/2021 c1 24PLC The CD
It's great to see this in too.
10/1/2021 c1 58RCurrent