for Stars of Evermore

5/29 c11 Emtdpfan
Amazing! I've read the whole series on fanfiction, and on pfd now. I can't imagine a better way for TDP to end, and so far, yours is looking better than the actual series. you're a super talented writer mate
5/5 c11 Logaki7
I am very surprised that your stories eventually became books, even if they are in PDFs.
5/2 c11 3mdauben
What a great idea. I can't wait to check the PDF out.
5/2 c11 Fast Fast Fast
Wait I’m very confused whether or not this is continuing or not.
4/29 c11 Gustrubio
Trying really hard to find the pdf, but apparently I’m blind…help
12/26/2021 c10 Totally Common Guy
I couldn't leave without leaving a review. After reading all three... uh... Chapters? Books? Whatever! You know what I mean.

I can safely say this is nothing short of a masterpiece, I felt hard for Aaravos, yelled when Callum died all that time ago, clutched my stomach when Bosor and Catlyn (bless them) spoke to both Callum and Rayla, but must importantly, lost my sh*t when Corvus said "Thanks, Ghosts." to the Moonshadow elves.

I loved every part of this, you should be absolutely proud of yourself, Ocaj. I'm looking forward to whatever it is you write in the future, I liked your style a lot. Cheers and I wish you a happy 2022!

(PS: ¿What happened to Rex? ¿Is he still alive or did he bug off?)
(PS II: ¿Would it be possible for you to write a "What Ifscenario in which we get to see what would've happened if Aaravos got his way?)
(PS III: Poor Aurum Umbra, he got done super dirty lmao)
12/23/2021 c10 silentworld94
I hope you actually pursue writing as a career. This series you wrote is absolutely incredible and easily a favorite of mine now.

Can't wait to see what's next!
12/21/2021 c10 Emtdpfan
Can you please write more fanfic? This has easily been the best digital story I've ever read. I want to know what happens to them now!
12/20/2021 c10 ssahu72731
Man, What a journey it's been.
It has been a blast following your stories. All four of them are beautifully crafted. Thanks for the commitment to see this saga to its end.
12/17/2021 c10 Gustrubio
Maaaaaan i finished this with a dope smile in my face.

Callum right at the end is totally us as the fandom wording about the future, Rayla sure have the right idea, shut up, kiss your girl, and go one day at a time.

Overall I had a great time with all four fics, and can’t wait to read all again when the pdf version is ready, but until then, good job man.
12/17/2021 c10 Fast Fast Fast
Hmmm.
I’m not too sure what to think.
I’d write a whole story length Epilogue, but hey, that’s just me.
12/17/2021 c10 Lloyd RPGFan
Congratulations on completing your series ! So many works, good or bad, go unfinished on this website. What you've accomplished here is quite a feat and I had a lot of fun and pleasure reading your story. Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful epic with us all.
12/17/2021 c10 mdauben
Thanks for the happy ending to your epic fanfiction! It was a. exciting, emotional ride from beginning to end. I admire your dedication in completing this long, amazing project.
12/6/2021 c9 Guest
Love to see Claudia back in the story, can't wait to see where it goes from here.
12/5/2021 c9 Fast Fast Fast
My seat hasn’t been this warm over an ending since Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots
Amazing Game, Brilliant Series