for Stars of Evermore

12/4/2021 c9 BlackDragon829
THE FIGHTS OVER?! CLAUDIA IS SANE AGAIN?! AND ZERON IS BACK?! what an absolutely amazing chapter i was so hyped the whole time!
12/3/2021 c9 Gustrubio
…if you forgot Claudia existed clap your hands , clap clap XD! To be fair there was so much happening, if Rayla and Callum can kind of sort of forgive her than I …I still don’t -_-. It’s really complicated and a super gray area, so I will just leave it up to then.

ZEROOOOONNNN! Hell yeah, him appearing before the heroes gave me so much pirates of Caribbean 2 ending vibes, no apple because he is not a jerk and if there was a monkey he ate it XD.
12/3/2021 c9 13Oragonking
I kinda liked Lujanne. She's quite comical, and as a fan of the Dragon Prince she has a bond with Eli and Ava.
12/3/2021 c9 3mdauben
Well, Aaravos is finally defeated, permanently, and Callum and Rayla escaped the mirror prison. Now, hopefully they won't have any trouble with Zeron and they can get home to their families.
11/29/2021 c8 Fast Fast Fast
Still hooked
Honestly the hardest part about this story ending is that these stories will be Seaso & 7
Let’s just hope The Dragon Prince has a better ending than Tales Of Arcadia or Voltron.
I’m still recovering from the Bitter and Disappointed Days.
Let’s just Pray for The Dragon Prince
11/28/2021 c8 13Oragonking
Oh yeah! Zubeia brought down Aerum Umbra on her own! Avizandum must be really proud of her!
11/28/2021 c8 3mdauben
Wow! That was quite a battle! Aaravos was stopped, but what will happen to Rayla and Callum now? I can't wait to find out.
11/24/2021 c6 Fast Fast Fast
I’m so hooked.
Keep it up.
11/24/2021 c7 Fast Fast Fast
“I’m just afraid of Dying again”
Not exactly a common saying.
11/20/2021 c7 MandalorSupreme
Awesome chapter as Always. I am constantly amazed by the pure quality of your work. It has gotten to the point were I think that, despite my love for this series, this version might become my permanent headcannon (depending on the quality of seasons 4-7)
Having gotten that off my chest, just so that I interpret this scene correctly, just before they have their conversation about mortality, you offhandedly mentioned: "Little Jokes and giggles turned into heavy breathing as passion overtook them."
...Is this supposed to be interpreted as a sex-scene, because if so, cudos for making a kids-show believably morph into a story that would have some sort of a sex-scene. If not then I just wanted to quickly clear that up, as Rayla said she wasn't quite ready when they were fooling around after the party, on her birthday. I guess, since it very believably could be their last private moment alive together, it makes sense to take their last chance. Just wanted to make sure that it was actually a sex-scene and not just kissing.
11/7/2021 c6 13Oragonking
So a fight between Zubeia and Aerum Umbra is about to happen. Will Zubeia knows she may have difficulty, I have the utmost confidence that she'll be the victor.
11/1/2021 c3 Fast Fast Fast
God I love Interracial Love in Stories.
10/31/2021 c1 3mdauben
Wow! This was a terrifying chapter. I thought for sure Ezran or Aanya or Soren or Opeli was going to be killed. I'm glad they all survived but what happened with Aaravos spells? and what was that voice? I'll be looking forward to finding out.
10/22/2021 c1 Stephen E Tuttle
This isn't a review. I just now found this and I'm getting ready to read it but I just wanted to ask, are you also going to post this story on AO3? I love your first 3 books and was able to download all of them off of AO3 to read over and over (3 times so far) and I want to add this last book to them. does not allow for that option, unfortunately. If you ever do decide to bring all of the stories together in book form, please let me know. I'd LOVE to have a copy! Thanks! Now on to the story!
10/22/2021 c1 BlackDragon829
binged all of it in a night, i truly do not have the words to describe how fucking awesome this saga was to read. thank you for writing it
37 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »