for Stars of Evermore

10/22/2021 c4 3mdauben
Oh, no! Aaravos has attacked to kill the rulers of the pentarcy? And the way the sunfire forge was cleansed is going to causr ptoblems with Callum fighting Aaravos? lots of problems this chapter. i cant wait tp see what happens next.
10/15/2021 c3 Gustrubio
Well things with the in-laws went as good as it could, bless Ethari for the support. Actually quite proud of Callum for standing up for himself. XD no shy Raylla in this house she loves her boy and shows it with pride :).
10/15/2021 c3 13Oragonking
That was a quick update. Hey, remember when the creaters revealed little things from Season 4? One of them is tells "Zubeia and Soren", now that would be interesting. : )
10/15/2021 c3 3mdauben
Things could be going better with Rayla's family and Callum. At least they have not tried to kill him! Now they have to deal with Aaravos plotting and attacks. I can't wait to see what happens next.
10/9/2021 c2 13Oragonking
I have a hunch, but it seems that a certain Dragon that our heroes dislike must be related to Luna Tenebris.
10/8/2021 c2 Gustrubio
Well first of all: So glad to have you back, i was really excited for your book on this series.

Second, i kind get Aaravos? The dragons make zero difference for the elves living in Xadia, Things would actually be better without giant fire breathing monster that live for thousands of years, who clearly think are better than everyone else, governing over their heads. They are not guarding anything, or protecting the elves of something, or helping then with their lifes, each nation can take care of themselves so yeah...maybe let Aaravos kill then all OoO.
10/8/2021 c1 Travian ross
I'm sad to see this story reach its final story, yet I'm glad to to see it finished. Thank you Ocaj for allowing us to be part of the journey in these stories.
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3