FanFiction.Net
for Power, Freedom and a French Flower

6/15/2023 c12 The Sussy Baka
Harry’s dialogue is way too formal imo
6/15/2023 c11 3The Sussy Baka
Another amazing chapter!
6/15/2023 c10 The Sussy Baka
I regrettably must stop reading for today because i have to sleep. I just wanna binge this whole thing but my human limitations and responsibilities impede me.
6/15/2023 c9 The Sussy Baka
While I am glad that you’re not dallying with Harry’s first 3 years at Hogwarts. This is still largely stuff we know, albeit you have added a lot of new stuff so it can be argued it’s justified to retread this ground.

Another issue is your mixing of present and past tense. It switches from the two and just seems off. For instance it goes from Harry finished his meal to “sure,” Harry says. When it should be “Sure,” Harry said.

Either way, I will be recommending this work in my discord server because it’s really good and I am enjoying it a lot. I’ve been binge reading this all day and can’t put it down. I haven’t read anything this good in a long time and you’d resparked my love for reading.
6/14/2023 c8 The Sussy Baka
Some nitpicks, hopefully I don’t come across as too harsh. The work is really good and there isn’t much to criticize so all I have to offer are nitpicks.

There seems to be a strange obsession with Harry’s height. Also, the way he keeps kissing girls’ hands is kinda cringe and not something a little kid would normally do, etiquette or not.

Aside from that, I really am loving this story.
6/14/2023 c7 The Sussy Baka
I have a feeling this story will be better than A Cadmean Victory
6/14/2023 c6 The Sussy Baka
Nice, things are speeding along. Dumbledore running is a funny sight I must admit.
6/14/2023 c4 The Sussy Baka
Good stuff but I am hoping we get to 4th year sooner rather than later.
6/14/2023 c3 The Sussy Baka
Really good so far!
6/14/2023 c2 The Sussy Baka
I’m liking this story.
6/14/2023 c5 The Sussy Baka
It’s me again. Liking this story but I am curious if you’re going to recount all of the years before Harry’s 4th year?
6/12/2023 c34 Torhelm
Dropped. This is definitely the most pathetic version of Harry Potter I've ever had the displeasure of reading.
6/12/2023 c33 Torhelm
Yeah, I just can't take this story seriously after how much of a bitch Harry is being towards Fleur. She was literally flirting with other dudes in front of him multiple times trying to make him jealous, and he just forgot about it and comes crawling back to her like a dog? You say he's immune to her allure, but that's obviously a joke.
6/9/2023 c102 Quattromethius
Brilliant. Well done and it never really got boring despite the length. Good job.
6/6/2023 c27 Zuo22
in Poland we speak polish, not russian.
2,977 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »