FanFiction.Net
for Power, Freedom and a French Flower

11/1/2021 c20 2lostxinxthexdarkness
Great chapter, I’m excited to see how things play out from where this chapter left off!

Keep up the great work!
11/1/2021 c20 Smutley Do-Wrong
And cliffie end of chapter.

There was a hand protruding from the cloak, and it was glistening, grayish, slimy-looking, and scabbed ... As though the creature beneath the cloak sensed Harry's gaze, the hand was suddenly withdrawn into the folds of its black cloak, embarrassed...from heartbreak of dementor psoriasis.

those Veela, Harry. They might be insanely beautiful but also very proud and feisty. Great lovers too!" he grinned.
Yep. After sex with a Veela witch, sex with non Veela is like a mere hug shaking hands in comparison.

Another canon JKR creature Fleur.
Consider some day, the opportunities available by having human Veela witches, tropes and reconciliation with canon creature "propaganda" add props and filler and ideas like snowflakes in a blizzard.

Surely there's snowflake lifespan in lava, for how long Peter will stay under radar, unlike the many fanfics which ride canon rails thru much of year 3.
11/1/2021 c20 rashid.asifur
Another great chapter! I liked seeing Harry's heroic side in this chapter, especially after how he acted during the tournament. As always, I am eager to find out what happens next!
11/1/2021 c20 0DINS0N
I still think that Fleur was partially responsible. Honestly i'm especially surprised that the Prophet isn't labelling her as some Dark Creature that tried to kill Britains BWL.
11/1/2021 c20 SKFF
Glad to see Harry socialise a bit more.
Hopefully this might help to temper some of his more violent characteristics long term, not completely though.
Keen to see if the spell works, and what questions will come if it does…
11/1/2021 c20 30Sparky She-Demon
Why is it that Harry is the only one getting into trouble? Fleur threw a fireball at him after the duel was done. Shouldn't she be getting into trouble as well?

On another note, glad to see Harry socializing a little.
11/1/2021 c20 LaMan99
Great chapter and what a cliffhanger. Nice to see Harry socialize as well!
11/1/2021 c20 Hulk9970
I’m glad to see him becoming somewhat social and I Can’t wait to see his animagus form.
11/1/2021 c20 3TeddyLupin67890
Great chapter and great story. Really looking forward to seeing what happens with the Dementors and with Peter.
11/1/2021 c20 yoganksri
nice chapter. especially loving how quickly its being updated. keep up the good work.
11/1/2021 c20 insanecoop
A little bit of a filler chapter, written well and somewhat light.
Kinda hope you keep the before level of Dark Harry, again, he got attacked after the duel had finished, it doesn't make sense he got punished when she tired to kill him FIRST!, kinda disappointed in the plot about that.
I think some level of interaction is needed between Harry and Fleur to keep the story believable, letter of apologies or news article (from her) as he doesn't know if he'll ever see her again,
And I really hope Harry doesn't do any sucking up (become a wimp) to Fleurs family, I would apologies to her after she did but tell her family to get lost if they try and say anything.
really enjoying the progression and quick updating.
11/1/2021 c20 guadamontiel18
Creo que va hacerle bien a harry tener amigas y personas en que confiar
11/1/2021 c20 1SiriusOrionBitch
Great chapter! Just remember and stick to your plan! I trust that the story you're writing will work out so it'll all be alright in the end! Take care,

SOB
11/1/2021 c19 28Kairan1979
So Delacour attacked AFTER she lost a duel and Harry is the one who should be banned? Typical double standarts.
11/1/2021 c19 1tessa-thomas
I think the mind games Harry played were within the limits of a duel. Nobody is kicking fleur out of the competition for making all her opponents usless lumps (even though that is out of her control to an extent).
Minds games are part of the duel - so the flowers, the birds - all fair game.
Did Harry go overboard in the end? Yes! BUT FLEUR FUCKING THREW A FIREBALL AT HIM AFTER SHE LOST THE DUEL! IS NO ONE GOING TO MENTION THAT?!
3,001 « Prev Page 1 .. 179 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 199 .. Last Next »