FanFiction.Net
for Power, Freedom and a French Flower

9/13/2022 c4 WeisseHex
There he is, already plotting about Harry! Merlin, Albus Dumbledore, give it a rest already; because I think that he will be on to you!
9/13/2022 c3 WeisseHex
I am very excited to read this story, because! What a great start to the tale, with Harry being sooo smart and already has this awesome wand! (even if he had to leave it behind for now)
9/13/2022 c2 kreintoray
Personally, it's the short chapters that scare me away. Damn, Lev Tolstoy has a sentence like a quarter of your chapter.
9/12/2022 c101 lord of the east
This fic is just amazing !
I have been reading it for the past 3 days and every moment whilst I've been reading it were the best moments of this year...
And the times when I was busy with work I've been thinking about the fic!
I genuinely say thank you to the author for writing this fic...
9/9/2022 c67 Guest
This is an amazing story! One of the best I've ever read and I would rank it as a 9.7 / 10. My only real complaint is that you spent a decent amount of time talking about Harry's animagus practices and never actually showed him accomplishing it. And this chapter (67) is the last chapter where it is even mentioned. Almost half the story is left and it never comes up again. This is a small detail and the story is still fantastic, but this point just bugs me.
9/7/2022 c45 1blcoachmac
Great chapter!
9/7/2022 c44 blcoachmac
Again dumbledore fucks up! He is stupid!
9/6/2022 c33 blcoachmac
Kill him!
9/6/2022 c27 blcoachmac
Ha ha! I win, you lose! Now die!
9/6/2022 c23 blcoachmac
Harry should have a”Magicalanimagus, Shadow Panther has always been my favorite but a. Dragon would be appropriate!
9/6/2022 c22 blcoachmac
Take that Fudge!
9/4/2022 c12 blcoachmac
Daphne!
9/1/2022 c43 Nippsy
The only AU here is Harry’s personality which isn’t consistent at all. You are just justifying his weird decisions and hot/cold behaviour towards other people to make sure the story follows the exact events as cannon.
9/1/2022 c42 Nippsy
That was pathetic, Harry found out Barty Jr was Moody and did nothing, told no one and just followed canon. He was acting like this is some big conspiracy this whole time and in the end he just does nothing to prevent it.
8/30/2022 c20 Braelon77
3 years of him ignoring his classmates and all of a sudden he's laughing and talking with them like he's been friends since Day one?
2,995 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »