FanFiction.Net
for Hunt, Kurama Mk2

12/27/2022 c1 1MrPlatinum07
You demoted Isane too early
12/6/2022 c6 8Jebest4781
Doing well on this. Wonder how much longer it’ll be before getting to initial canon events.
12/6/2022 c5 Jebest4781
Pretty good on how it’s done here.
12/6/2022 c4 Jebest4781
Looks well on this. Wonder what’ll be done to spice things up.
12/6/2022 c3 Jebest4781
Looks great.
12/6/2022 c2 Jebest4781
This was pretty good here.
12/6/2022 c1 Jebest4781
Looks promising and will be interesting with what’s to come.
12/4/2022 c7 GOTEAM
What about madara, he was also on the drawing with the other with his own hollow mask too.
12/5/2022 c3 3Dre17
man I love this story keep up the awesome work
12/5/2022 c4 XenoLucifer
Decided to check the chapter list and saw the author note, makes it even more disappointing to see you decided to abandon the story over something as small as not being able to decide on a bankai, and then promote an upcoming story that looks like a copy paste of basically every other tailed beast focused Naruto/bleach story.

Either they're a squad of soul reapers or they're arrancar 1-9, the idea has been done a million times over, at least this one was fully unique and different.
12/5/2022 c3 XenoLucifer
I'll be honest, I really like the idea and the premise of the story is great, hell even what you did with Narutos personality is amazing, however... that Zanpakuto, to be brutally honest, is kinda dogshit.

I mean his Shikai was hyped up so much and this is it? it doesn't scream Naruto at all, it doesn't reflect upon either him or the nine tails.

If his theme is supposed to be Kurama hunting and being his companion wouldn't it be better for his Shikai to be a separate entity? like him actually summoning Kurama into the world as a companion to fight alongside him, even then that's kind of a weird direction to go.

Regardless I can only express my disappointment and get over it.
12/3/2022 c6 trichonz
Please remove the parts talking about the camera. It takes away from the story
12/3/2022 c7 15NinjaFang1331
I understand and hope you come back soon
12/3/2022 c6 NinjaFang1331
I what you did with the chapter
12/3/2022 c7 Narunaru002