FanFiction.Net
for Dungeons and Devils

11/30/2021 c19 12linkiepie2214
that was a fun chapter can't wait for the next chapter.
11/30/2021 c19 Obysis
Damn you pumping these out fast. :)
11/30/2021 c19 4phelipebr
Excelente capítulo
Espero que ele coloque o Arthur na sua nobreza.
11/30/2021 c19 HectorFenyx
Me hacía falta un buen cap de un fic, gracias por cumplir la demanda

Espero actualizes pronto.
11/30/2021 c19 Kaliedo
Huh... honestly didn't see Gaius wanting to get caught up in Rais' shenanigans by proxy as her VP. Thought he'd go off and do his own thing, maybe expand his human network or something via club activity.

Interesting update though, looking forward to the next!
11/30/2021 c19 Victor Ebone
nice...
11/30/2021 c19 AzrelRazgriz
Thank you for the new chapter, i'm eager for the next one. Also, could you please make a Status Page for Gaius so that we readers can see what are his Stats, Skills and Feats, how many Electrum he possess, how many are needed for a Level Up and what Quests Gaius currently have. Thank you and have a good day.
11/30/2021 c19 3Pagemaster96
Another great chapter, but Draconic Bolg? Really? I assume you thought of Draig Bolg, which is considerably closer to the original in how it sounds, and dismissed it as too similar, but Draconic Bolg just sounds... I dont know, it's in a spot where it's like you tried to find a balance between keeping close to the original while trying to make it different and just fell flat. Of course, im terrible at naming things myself, so who am I to judge? Stones and glass houses and all that.

Still, love how this went, can't wait for more. Also, would like to see an update for Codex or A Gamer's Life sometime soon.
11/30/2021 c19 Dayside
Rias is so hard to like. All she really has is good looks and a powerful big brother who has some huge issues.
11/30/2021 c19 1n0mster
Oh gross, is this going to be a Riser apologist story? Sounds like your SI is supportive of Ravel bashing Rias just because the former is his fiance, and shaping your story to make Rias worse so there's some veneer of cause.
11/30/2021 c19 Acetroyz
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter
11/30/2021 c19 PasiveNox
great great chapter wonderful
11/30/2021 c19 im not enirely sure he
nice chapter, needs some checkin near the beginning, small mistake i think
11/30/2021 c19 3BrotherCaptainSheperd