FanFiction.Net
for Dungeons and Devils

11/28/2021 c18 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
11/28/2021 c18 Mistletainn
Hmm, I guess the debacle with (former)Lord Phenex and never joining Riser's Peerage made Ravel grew up quite a bit earlier than in canon. Not sure about Rosaline, but Ravel staying around is a definite plus. Here's hoping that she'd get more screentime. Not that gathering power is a bad thing (especially in DxD), but Gaius really need to get a bit more social. With Ravel nearby and Valerie being more lucid, hopefully he'll get it.
11/28/2021 c18 Zoom99
Get Rosalina too
11/28/2021 c18 lastapril123
Segs
11/28/2021 c18 PasiveNox
Great chapter
11/28/2021 c18 phillyitalian
Ravel best girl aquired. Now just need Le fay and Kuroka for my 3 fav girls in dxd. This is interesting to read cannot wait for next update.
11/28/2021 c18 3OechsnerC
Really awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
11/28/2021 c18 3plebston323
I'm glad you went more realistic on the relationship between Rosalina and Gaius. He loved her and she moved on, then she's free and he moved on, honestly, it's a fresh breath of air to see these things.
11/28/2021 c18 Kolt999
I'm noticing an ever so slight issue, and mind you I do have a thing for blondes(#Baeteen4Ever), but yeah there's slowly becoming an over saturated populace of blondes in this fic. I think Artoria may have been the tipping point, cause now I am genuinely having a bit of trouble telling who is who, especially during that scene with Valerie at the end. I was like "wait who's this" for a second.

Not really complaining, but it's something I noticed.
11/28/2021 c18 Lesancapo
Thanks by the chapter.
11/28/2021 c18 5Kamui Raiu
Oh, the conflict's drawn to a close finally! Even a little peacefully! Nice.
11/28/2021 c18 1Kulha
The whole Phenex family plot arc is an unfocus clusterfuck that just won't end! Your fic is so much better when it's centered around anything else except them.
11/28/2021 c18 6Creature of Grimm
11/28/2021 c18 3King-Dorado
Will Gaius and all of his Peerage make their own Toriko Full course menu? And when you move on to cloning Toriko animals with souls and free will might I suggest starting with the smaller and less dangerous ones like Potato Mice and Stock Pelicans , and maybe even donate ones that are more fightable than edible like troll kongs to the familiar forest. The Billion Bird might even make a good pet for Ravel, It’s kinda adorable and it’s a bird that was revived after it’s extinction and is practically immortal as long as it’s attacked.
11/28/2021 c18 2CyberDragonEX
let me one up your one better of PGSG's suggestion - take that Cloned Regal Mammoth, and give it the Pathfinder Regeneration ability. That way, as long as you don't over harvest it, you can continually harvest ingredients from a single source.

You could then spend Electrum to buy a single sample of meat from every Toriko animal there is, and use it to to build up your own little Pantry.
5,940 « Prev Page 1 .. 324 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 344 .. Last Next »