FanFiction.Net
for Dungeons and Devils

11/28/2021 c18 HectorFenyx
Gracias por el cap.
11/28/2021 c18 fanreader18
So is he getting the fragment next chapter? I really wanna see how that goes!
11/28/2021 c18 11battle manga
I like the chapter but I really got to question why he Needs to be in school? Yes theirs the plot but most of the plot doesn't really happen at the school itself. Just having a home or rias summoning him for advise could work. Unless you want to send his peerage their instead.
11/28/2021 c18 sandmanwake
Mother-daughter Phenex. Talk about oyakodon. Well, it doesn't sound like either will be leaving soon if they'll be eating harvests from his biodomes.

How's the command seals on his had fixing Valerie's mental issue? No logic except hentai logic? Can he use Valerie's Graal to modify some of the food in his biodome to cut down on the amount of time it takes them to mature for harvest? It's capable of modifying the code of life for various life forms, so could in theory speed up growth rate for that fruit of his that took years to mature and was the most delicious thing anyone could eat.
11/28/2021 c18 Laplase
Why is the Mc sooo Focused on Ravel? did the drop in cause this or does he really like her so much?
11/28/2021 c18 GhostlyDrew
I get why he isn't as satisfied as he feels he should.
1) Serafall interrupted his grand entrance.
2) He didn't get wealth, he got a fiancee. Which is troublesome really.
3) He got the bastard at the end. But not with his own hands, so it feels empty in a sense to him.
Plus: Phenex Oyakodon~
11/28/2021 c18 Alexander Vhler
Milf phenex
11/28/2021 c18 Dayside
I'll be honest with you and just say this story would be better without this whole Phenex nonsense. It came off as very awkward and just forced.
Let's hope for more L00T
Thanks for the chapter.
11/28/2021 c18 3loki98065
lol henti logic lol
11/28/2021 c18 2Isdrin The Wanderer
Wonderful chapter. I wonder what the rewards are for the Arthur quest?
11/25/2021 c17 flick02816
Okay over powered sure but im honestly loving how your going about it I can see trihexa being the big bad or red or ophis but your character at this pace will be able to match them im looking forward to the other peerage members
11/25/2021 c17 PGSG
how about he buy a meat tree seedling and a piece of jewel try to genetically alter the meat tree to produce jewel meats.
5,940 « Prev Page 1 .. 325 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 345 .. Last Next »