for Dungeons and Devils

11/22/2021 c17 ako.jomar.5
I AM HERE! First as a reader!
11/21/2021 c16 Reader 451
*Gasp!* Artoria (AKA Baber - For any abridge fans out there)! Let's Go!
Gaius summoned Saber Lily didn't he, from the fighting game Unlimited Codes? I get that right? Regardless, let's hope Gaius can provide enough food to sate that fiercely, adorable, little glutton.
11/20/2021 c16 Guest
Is she going to grow up to be Lancer Alter?
11/20/2021 c16 King dedede
Lol for all the Hype Saber gets her biggest moment to shine was Zero and she got tossed mentally and physically like a ragdoll.

Arturia is Best Saber only in the hearts of Waifulags everywhere.

Altera Best Saber enuff said. Accept no overhyped overblown substitutes.
love it
11/20/2021 c1 Guest
Possible saber (lily) stats as a servant-level: same as masters -hp: d8 - magic reserves (levelx10)40 -str/Dex/con/cha 28- int/wis 18 -sr 16 level - mana burst 2-3 to str and dex. overall rank: peak high class to low ultimate class.
11/20/2021 c16 DistinctiveName
There's the funny idea that those two Phenex were trying to get Gaius to release Ravel for free. Which can easily be spun into them thinking that Ravel isn't worth ANYTHING.

Wasn't one of the big things about DxD, is that you've got the 'reincarnations' thing? Where they got relevant boosts in their skills/abilities because of it? So it's very possible that this Artoria is one of those. Or effectively is that. Maybe a 'each one adds the the legend' deal. Though it could also literally be the same/similar situation as the Fate series.

Or, I suppose, he could have gotten a genderbent version because he used the sheath, instead of waiting to grab the sword. That he probably wouldn't have been able to get anytime soon. Though managing to put together all the pieces might be a good goal. Especially as he's now got someone who might appreciate the gesture.
11/20/2021 c2 Hopebeforefire
Holy cows this is well writen! Great work!
11/20/2021 c16 Strangeshyguy
Love the story and look forward to seeing more chapters, just one small nitpick. Near the end of this chapter you called the sheathe Ascalon (dragon-slayer sword) instead of Avalon (Excaliber's sheathe). That is all, please continue writing as I will continue reading even beyond the small mistakes (we all make them)
Noiiiice
11/20/2021 c16 DxDl
So take a soul from a stray, erase all of it and throw it into the meat dummy
EPIC
11/22/2021 c16 1Eris'FaithfulFootWorshipper
Petition for mittelt to be bishop
11/20/2021 c16 JustAFan123
Noice, when will Gaius meet Ravel?
11/20/2021 c16 Guest
Gaius, my boy, you need to think at future! She'll get her power-ups in all the right places in just a couple of years, not to worry haha.
5,889 « Prev Page 1 .. 328 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 348 .. Last Next »