for Dungeons and Devils

11/16/2021 c14 6Selacha
That went from 0 to 100 really fast. Poor Issei. But at least now he (probably) won't be murdered and resurrected as a slave to a manipulative weeaboo.
11/16/2021 c14 Unknown9501
how about you add an ability to the sword by taking inspiration from hp's Sword of Griffindor and make it able take in and adapt to thing that make it stronger
11/16/2021 c14 3OechsnerC
Awesome update. Really enjoyed reading this chapter. Looking forward to reading more.
11/16/2021 c14 Frescko
From what I know, The Ring of Solomon from Jewish/Christian Mythology is basically the Ultimate Sealing Item for Demons

Angelica’s Ring from France Mythology makes the user immune to all Enchantments (the ye olde meaning of Enchantments) and can make the user Invisible if placed in your mouth

Stone of Giramphiel is from Authurian Legend and grants the user protection from Dragon fire and protection to a sorcerer

Book of Thoth is from Egyptian mythology and is buried with the Prince Neferkaptah in Coptos.

Rauðskinna is from Scandinavian Folklore and is a book of powerful black magic and was buried with its writer Bishop Gottskálk grimmi Nikulásson of Holar.

Tupsimati from Mesopotamian mythology a set of clay tablets which hold the power of creation and destruction

Ten Commandments from the Bible there are two options for this, the original which was written by God and smashed (which can probably be repaired) or the second that was written by Moses

Pair Dadeni from Wlesh mythology it was a cauldron that could bring back the dead, but was destroyed, could probably be fixed

The Round Table from Arthurian Legend it’s the table…

Siege Perilous from Arthurian Legend my favorite as Merlin made it so only the person who completes the quest for the holy grail can sit on it. Seeing how the Mc is after the grail…
11/16/2021 c14 Kolt999
maybe it's just my recent obsession with Hellsing Ultimate Abridged, but whenever I hear about a vampire, pure blooded or otherwise, summoning an endless army to kill their enemies...

Yeah, I can only imagine Alucard's "Level 0" moment.
11/16/2021 c14 2Tranquilmoth
good stuff
11/16/2021 c14 phillyitalian
I'm a little sad I wanted me Le fay she's one of my fav girls from dxd, side note the other 2 are Kuroka, and Ravel.
11/16/2021 c14 holosagewolf32
… might i ask if you will balance your oc out with a villain that will be just as powerful/bullshit?
11/16/2021 c14 1Eris'FaithfulFootWorshipper
Can you have mittelt as his queen or at least bishop?, The way you write her character in your DxD stories have always been my favorite, but alas even if it doesn't happen, I like the story so far.
11/16/2021 c14 Yukilumi
You what DR 100/- ?

40 Spell Resistance is peanuts compared to that (unless your Mythic levels count, cause CL30 people can get SR 41).

Definitely a mad rush for power, but a very cool, unique twist of it.
11/16/2021 c14 12linkiepie2214
well this chapter was fun and next is looking like a bloody good time.
11/16/2021 c14 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
11/16/2021 c14 Nivek Beldo
So he took Ddraig out of Issei and Removed him from Canon, nice, hope he never comes up again.

The rest seems we're in Highway to screw canon forever, nice.

And like the other say misspoke, would have been funny if Gaius trolled Ddraig giving him a female body.
11/16/2021 c14 Han-Daewi
Noice
11/16/2021 c14 Dayside
I like this version of Ddraig.
5,889 « Prev Page 1 .. 339 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 359 .. Last Next »