FanFiction.Net
for Dungeons and Devils

10/20/2021 c5 1Rotten Sarcophagus
DAAAAAMN NICE!
when she said transform, i was expecting it to be a transformer Lio Convoy. but giant golden lion is cool too
10/20/2021 c5 HectorFenyx
Gracias por el cap.
10/20/2021 c5 Zuronsjoy
Luvs it man. Keep up the good work
10/20/2021 c5 Noahbadoah
I’m really liking this story, it’s definitely already got the vibe I like. I can only remember two separate story’s of yours that have given the same, “I’ll likely love this no matter what” vibe. It’s this one and, “It’s About Time”. Though there are several in your trash bin fic that gave the same vibe (specifically the, go to terraria when you sleep one). I’m pretty sure there are a few more of your independent fanfics that I felt that same vibe from, I just can’t remember. Anyways, keep up the good work!
10/20/2021 c5 williamsquarterman27
this story is awesome I can't wait until the next chapter.
10/20/2021 c5 14linkiepie2214
This is a fun story to read, but I feel like you are pushing yourself to make a chapter a day and I know that can burn someone out fast so please slow down. (My reason for feeling like that is in just 5 days you posted five chapters in a roll, if this were already down then sorry, if not, please take your time to make them. A worried fun.)
10/20/2021 c5 5michaelsuave
Really enjoying it. Hoping to see more trollish min maxing.
10/20/2021 c5 1Necrogear
"Damn, Gaius, Why don't you flex on these poor devils some more? what's next? are you going to absolutely style on Riser in a 1v1 in the middle of the hall like you did Zephyrdor?"

it's too detailed to be a joke... foreshadowing then? nonetheless, good work for the chapter! it's good as always!
10/20/2021 c1 P34644563
Sirzechs and Serafall are over 500 years old. and to that i say they dont look a day over 30 years old. but if their that old how old is Rias? as it clearly say she 14 years old in this chapter and only few years before Canon so she has be age at rateof a normal human. so do you see what mean by confusing?
10/20/2021 c5 TobiasPereyra86
The chapter seemed a bit short to me, but it was good.

It would be very crazy for Riser Phenex to be a woman
10/20/2021 c5 Acetroyz
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter
10/20/2021 c5 Kammari
you can have his upgraded clan trait create living weapons that he can cause to level up and gain traits on how they are used. For the weapons to level up they have to come back to him to treat them. It would also be a good joke for someone to try to cheat the system to get chicken bane a sword that is only good against livestock. also have him buy a level of bard since he already has a great singing ability. Great chapter keep up the good work
10/20/2021 c5 dragon rose 11
cool I hope rias join gaius harem.
10/20/2021 c1 mevizo2401