FanFiction.Net
for Overlord

2/16 c9 3Ophite68
Ahh! A missed potential! Harry missed out on the traditional ceremonies! However yjis skip could result in future repercussions.

is a longstanding maritime tradition to initiate sailors who are crossing the equator for the first time. Those who have not yet crossed are known as “pollywogs.” After crossing the equator they become “shellbacks,” or trusted subjects of Neptune, the Roman god of water.
2/15 c4 3Thunder Demon of Noir
He needs that basilisk hung from the ceiling in his castle. That would be kickass
2/2 c27 atymer
Yes! The Netherlands have been spared obliteration.
I throughly enjoyed this crazy journey that Harry has been on, although I expected at every turn he was going to eliminate himself!
I enjoyed the humor and the suspense of was survival possible when the hero always leaps and then looks! The man's a miracle on two feet, sometimes no feet.
1/27 c1 3RandomGerman
Just found this old favorite again 3
1/8 c1 Simianpower
I kept waiting for this story to have a point, but after six chapters of "Harry wants X, so Harry goes to get X" I got bored. There's no conflict, no obstacle to Harry doing anything and everything he wants, which leaves the story as little more than a series of fetch-quests with no real purpose. It's well written, but utterly empty.
12/15/2023 c25 6Primus2021
I'm wondering if the Dudley subplot is going to reveal that Dudley has a girlfriend who has a kid and their kid is going to be revealed to have magic... Going to need Harry's help with that, lol.
12/15/2023 c10 Primus2021
I can imagine a part of Harry's speech would be similar to this ... ... ...

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp! Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Lol! I mean he is stating that he will except nearly anyone onto his island, so long as their not an Umbrige, Voldemort, Grayback, or any other Nazi / Death Eater S.o.B.
12/14/2023 c8 Primus2021
I'd like to put my vote towards the island being called Avalon, and the castle being called Camelot, maybe even enchant the boat so that it works on a spell like in Gargoyles ...

~

In Latin.
"Vocate venti fortunate, Ex ricae Oberonis, Et hic navis frugum regate, Ad orae Avalonis."

~

Or in English, which might be better.
"Come winds, safely, from the kingdom of Oberon, guide this ship through the waves, to the shores of Avalon."

This way, only Harry's boat (maybe call it the Prydwen, after the ship of King Arthur) can reach the island, and From any body of water, lol.
12/14/2023 c7 Primus2021
Ironically enough I've heard that Selkies are considered Scottish mermaids, meaning that the mermaids in Harry Potter and thus in the Black Lake of Hogwarts were actually Selkies not mermaids.
12/14/2023 c6 Primus2021
If El Dorado is real, I would say it's probably a safe haven for magical and non-magical survivors of the Incan's, Aztec's and Mayan's.
12/14/2023 c1 Primus2021
I forgot to mention, haunted ships! From Pirates of the Caribbean, there's the Flying Dutchman, the Queen Anne's Revenge and the Black Pearl. The first has undead fish people, the third and sentient zombies under the Moonlight and immortal pirates during the day. The second ship comes with a magic sword that controls the wind, the tides and ships nearby.
12/14/2023 c2 Primus2021
You could get a supped up, pimped out, Military grade RV! Lol.

Or "The Bus!" from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. he'd need a pilot that...
12/2/2023 c16 B127
did i miss the harry draco. uddy cop fic or is that still in the works
11/10/2023 c27 dolph25
Fantastic story, thanks!
10/15/2023 c28 Cwhit930
Thanks for the story. A great tale of Harry exploring the world
846 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »