FanFiction.Net
for Overlord

7/1/2022 c27 6ImUpToNoGood
Loved this fic! It is so nice to read a powerful Harry who is still kind, and can forgive where it’s warranted.

There were so many fun bits. I loved Jean Paul interviewing Arthur.

One note on something I saw throughout: a person who speaks Parseltongue is a Parselmouth. Parseltongue is the language.

Regardless of that small quibble, this is going on my favorites list!
7/1/2022 c1 Guest
The description has scsimijj Ooooh at vibe to make a wish, I do think in make a wish Harry is in actualityjyst as powerful if not more so than people think he is, he just not very inclined toward using his power to batter people, and very rarely find himself in a situation in which he needs to actively defend himself.

I like the idea of the maids being very attracted to Harry and gradually making the uniforms more and more scandalous in an attempt to catch his eyes, and then constantly trying to sleep in bed with him or the like, and him being oblivious to it all
6/30/2022 c27 PasiveNox
great chapter
6/29/2022 c27 2Great Maelstorm
"Goodbye...? Oh no, please. Can’t, we go back to page one and do it all over again?"
6/29/2022 c27 IndianaJohhney
Very nice. Overall a pleasurable and fun read!
6/29/2022 c8 Guest
LOVING THIS... ASLO LOST TREASURE IS LAYFETS GOLD OR PRIATE GOLD. ASLO MAGIC FROM MIDDLE EAST , INDIA AND SUCH
6/29/2022 c27 HotDog Smoothie
neat:)
6/29/2022 c27 Forest1395101
So who is jean paul? You have never actually given him much of a characterization other then knock off explorer...
6/29/2022 c5 7AshokaTheGreat
Brilliant story, really enjoying the adventure, history, and the learning.
6/29/2022 c27 PrinceWeirdo
Ah, congrats in finishing your fanfic. I hope you have fun in finishing it as we the reader having fun reading it. Love your fanfic, not a fan of this kind of ending, but still a double thumb up for you. Hope you come back with more fanfic as good as this one.
6/29/2022 c27 Houkou
an ending! how rare
thank you for taking the time to write this I enjoyed it
6/29/2022 c27 death390
Haven't read secret because the warning you put, would love to see it remade the way you want.
6/29/2022 c27 2maximusrexmundi
A suitably mysterious end for a brilliantly mysterious story! Loved it, laughed a lot. Thank you!
6/29/2022 c27 avid11read11er
Great story!
6/29/2022 c27 bkerrmom1
This story was a hilariously brilliant read! Thank you!
846 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »