FanFiction.Net
for Overlord

6/28/2022 c27 sandmanwake
Harry got rather powerful towards the end there. Much better fate for him than former jock who became a cop, working for the Ministry of a country that will turn on him at the flip of a coin.

Did he discover some way of becoming immortal? From that unknown time skip, he was still alive and Doggerland outlasted some countries.
6/28/2022 c27 1Vercalos
Little bummed it's over now.
6/28/2022 c27 Qzak501
It's almost sad to know it's over. You've written a great story and I've enjoyed reading each chapter. I hope your muse never leaves your imagination dry.

Sincerely Qzak501
6/28/2022 c27 werewont
Thanks for sharing this amazing story. I look forward to future projects.
6/28/2022 c2 Guest
Just started reading this, so I don't know if you've already addressed it- Harry's blood should be different to "normal" blood, even if only in taste, as it's contaminated/reinforced with both basilisk venom and phoenix tears. (Then there's the MoD factor to add in)
6/28/2022 c27 Nemhain2009
Great story! Thanks for sharing it!
6/28/2022 c27 Bosmer1701
I started from chapter one and did not stop. This story was absolutely bizarre. I loved it.
6/28/2022 c27 Ronin Kenshin
great wrap up if a little rushed love the fic though great work
6/28/2022 c27 Alcov
Ahhh I remember this story. Allways a golden read. Glad it’s finished now :)
6/28/2022 c27 Terracotta Tortilla
Great ending. I knew it couldn't go on forever, but it still seems bittersweet.

I look forward to anything else you may write, less serious stories are always the best.
6/28/2022 c27 pyro-briar
Aaaah. Im sad to see this story end. Its been a hilarious and fun ride. Thank you for sharing your work with the world. Cant wait for another story. Take Care.
~Pyro-Briar
6/28/2022 c27 illerayn
That was a very good fic that I was happy to read.
The little excerpt from the book of Villainy were always very funny, and the adventures that Harry got sweeped into were interesting and very much varied. The biggest question now that you have finished is with who did Harry make his kids, beyond Astoria and maybe Margaret... Shipping is life !

Thanks you very much for having shared this story with us !
Have a nice day/week/year/life !
6/28/2022 c27 Aselo
Thanks for returning to finish it out
6/28/2022 c27 1NaniteSystems
Hey, great work! Always an enjoyable read.
6/28/2022 c27 BetaBot
Thoroughly enjoyed this. Glad too see that you decided to finish it. Thanks for your writing.
852 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »