FanFiction.Net
for Overlord

6/28/2022 c27 1Marcus De Gabriel
This was awesome, it’d be pretty interesting to see an omake of his parents and friends that are in heaven just reacting to how he ended up. It would also be interesting to see the omake where Harry got summoned to a new world turned into its own story, after all there are already stories like that but having a Harry that likes to travel and explore would give a new take to it.
6/28/2022 c27 deadal
THANKS FOR SHARING THAT!
Sad to see it over, I would have like to read more of this verse but I would have hated for this fic to become boring! If you ever feel like writing some Omake, please do share!
6/28/2022 c27 BlaszczeM
It's cool to get closure, but it's been confusing as hell for half the chapter. The sudden jumps and no explanation for some things (like Arthur P) made it feel like a lot's been missing, rushed.
I liked most of the parts though - the kids, spreading of influence, and immortality.
6/28/2022 c27 Guest
Sad that it's over.
6/28/2022 c27 1HerdingDog1
Stargate? I was thinking bifrost.
6/28/2022 c27 frankieu
nice chapter thx for writing it
poor draco having to deal with a relative of harry potter being the bane of him again
grdz on completing this story loved reading it thx for writing it
6/28/2022 c27 Laplase
If he really is to become an Overlord then he should become the Master of Death and become Immortal then he could even be with his Vampire maids and Margaret would stop Worrying and scheming.
6/28/2022 c27 Victor Ebone
thanks for the story it was awesome. hope to see more of your works someday
6/28/2022 c27 3dragun95
If this is the end I find it very bland, I do not find it wrong to leave it open, it is a story that in itself cannot be closed, but I sincerely hoped that you would close more secondary plots.
6/20/2022 c26 Guest
Nice story. But you slowed down on updates after Dec 21 and stopped updates after 22 March. In the meantime you have moved onto other fandoms.

Looking abandoned
6/18/2022 c26 Mcgiggletits
More please
6/12/2022 c26 1ABeaupain
Fun story! Thanks for sharing
6/11/2022 c8 Drag7
It’s weird that the magical world thinks Harry is a playboy with a dark creature fetish when he, as you’ve written him, has all the romantic capabilities of Voldemort himself. He’s a complete dud.
5/31/2022 c26 Emi1yLind1275
I absolutely love this story! Please update soon
5/29/2022 c26 GodOfDonuts
This story has been great fun, read it all over the last couple of days. I hope you continue it even if its just to wrap it up a bit. Its got lots of fun character.
852 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »