FanFiction.Net
for Overlord

10/23/2022 c28 JohnHawkins
Thank you!
10/22/2022 c13 darthkratos24
I just thought it was a little quirk you did a few chapters back but you actually think snakes are poisonous?... No snakes poisonous. Now venomous snakes there's a lot of them
10/2/2022 c1 Elderlichlord
If you haven’t done it yet, I’d be most pleased to see Harry getting involved/invited to some sort of villin(some of my keys are not functioning properly) club or society. Perhaps something like the venture brothers?
9/22/2022 c28 Farooq Khichi
You have certainly written a story that I can honestly say is entirely unique. Never have I read this concept before, certainly not one that took it this far. This has certainly been an experience. I have enjoyed the past few days immensely due to your writing. You have my gratitude. Thank you for writing this one of a kind tale and for sharing it with us.
Regards,
A fan
9/20/2022 c28 Outlook43
Fun story to read thank you for sharing it.
9/15/2022 c28 MyDogIsAsGracefulAsAnErumpent
Very amusing. A Harry who seems to stumble into odd situations just as easily as the one Rowling wrote, but with much more amusing results.
9/9/2022 c28 7Wally991
I really wish you had written about the contraceptive failure incident, but great fic. You missed Code H (Harem) though
9/5/2022 c27 43miguel.puentedejesus