FanFiction.Net
for Blood Soaked Kiss

12/31/2022 c1 SMB
Ginny could easily become his Renfield, almost like a female Dobby.
12/11/2022 c1 kase519
Good imagery
11/6/2022 c1 143rebecca-in-blue
What a dark, kinky take on Harry/Daphne. I really like the gothic language and mysterious build over who Harry's sneaking off to meet. Telling it all from Ginny's perspective is an interesting idea, but I also feel that since we never see anything from Harry's pov, his feelings for Daphne seem to come out of nowhere.
6/5/2022 c1 Ola Agni
This story was one of the best, well-written stories I have ever read.
3/11/2022 c1 7FlowerChild23
Wow. What a stalker. It's none of her business if Harry wants to be with someone else.
2/6/2022 c1 Hank1967
Excellent short! I presume this was the inspiration for Blood Soaked Love? This definitely deserves to be expanded! Enjoyed seeing things from Ginny's POV. Really gives the story a dark edge. Especially when Ginny's jealousy and obsession over Harry are contrasted with the freely undertaken Vampire ritual that Harry and Daphne engage in. Neither side is innocent, although it appears that the Vampires are a bit more innocent than Ginny...
2/1/2022 c1 Pavonis04
never read a vampire Harry story ever but this one shot is quite ...intriguing
Nicely written!
12/30/2021 c1 HughJasz
a fun short story! I really like the premise. I hope you expand on it at some point :)
12/4/2021 c1 Maskell
I just wanted to say that was brilliantly written. bravo.
11/9/2021 c1 The Neko Enthusiast
Love it.. as always with your Haphne fics. Perhaps it could become a full story? Daphne corrupting him.
11/7/2021 c1 6PercyPendragon3
Brilliant! Loved it.
11/4/2021 c1 odonnellzoo99
I like your writing and it’s only a oneshot so I read it but I had confirmation that for me vampire romance is an oxymoron. Just a personal preference thing.
I just read the genre so infrequently I sometimes forget why I don’t like it until I try reading it again. Then I remember.

The writing and storytelling were good, though.
10/31/2021 c1 Guest
Pity this is only a mere one-shot. We need more fanfics of Harry being a Vampire. And I like that this story had Daphne turn him into one.
10/31/2021 c1 3AlphaWolf97100
Personally, I must say this deserves a follow-up (of at least 2-5 chapters...I would think)! It was a rather intriguing concept.
10/26/2021 c1 AndyPCJW42
pure poetry, absolutely beautiful and amazing
24 Page 1 2 Next »