FanFiction.Net
for A Ben Ten Wick Shitpost

5/15/2023 c1 FilmCow
Hey, Bakuganman keeps deleting my reviews about me sarging my nargs to his Sanic story. Can you get him to stop unsarging my nargs?
10/31/2022 c1 shriramasokan
Continuing from this post.)

When Ben said, “it doesn’t matter how you handle a situation as long as it gets handled,” that line was about his alien powers.

image
Let’s not forget that prior to having to complete basic training Ben was out there doing the work without having any formal training to rely on. The only thing he had to rely on, and learn from, was his - often unreliable - alien powers.

He’s got practically every superhuman ability you can think of, but he doesn’t always have access to any power he wants due to limitations like mistransformations or timing out. Because the Omnitrix allows him hundreds of ways to handle situations, of course he would come to the conclusion that it doesn’t really matter how you handle a situation. What’s more important to him is just that it gets handled. And he literally has had to think of countless ways to handle situations depending on what ability he has access to in any particular situation. Sticking to a predetermined plan isn’t always reliable for him, taking his powers into account.

So, in turn, he has had to learn to improvise, and often relies on improvising because his powers can be unreliable. This is brought up by Magister Hulka, when he claims that Ben “can’t resist improvising.”

Yeah, cause that’s the way he learned to do things. And it’s workout out pretty great for him - and the rest of universe - so far.
3/5/2022 c1 curlyboy01
Rip shapeshifter of kuoh
11/3/2021 c1 35Bakuganman
Best piece of sh#t I’ve ever read. (Good to have ya back, Omni!) ;)
11/1/2021 c1 RabbitTris26