FanFiction.Net
for Dark Escape

4/4 c1 harkie5
Really cool story! I really loved it. Thank you so much!
12/23/2021 c1 Ajfflady
Loved the playlist, so inspiring. Congratulations on the fic of the month nomination. Have a Jolly One.
12/12/2021 c1 Jenycullen
That was so hot and super fun! I would love to read more of this!
12/5/2021 c1 TwiFanfictionRecs
Dark Escape has been nominated in the poll to find TwiFanfictionRecs' Top 10 fics completed in November
11/15/2021 c1 517Ash Juillet
This was so good! I loved it!
11/4/2021 c1 26MeteorOnAMoonlessNight
I thought it was really cool! I love the idea.
11/3/2021 c1 biblepam
Great job!.. for the record though,,I will NEVER go into an escape room..(well, maybe if Edward were there..lol)
11/3/2021 c1 DHow3000
Oooh that was good! My guess is that pinch was actually a vampire bite!
11/3/2021 c1 Rita01tx
Well, that was the mother of all bad ideas...f*ckhawt or not, baaaad idea LOL!
11/2/2021 c1 12littleashes17
So fxcing hotttt! So happy to have been apart of this, I want to get trapped in a haunted house like this! Would love to see more and see what else Edward has in store for her... if she is alive, that is!
11/1/2021 c1 8NightBloomingPeony
Ohhhhhh, vampy stuff, niiiice! :D

I loved this one. The instant I read about waivers and the possibility of dying, my mind instantly took me to that weird-ass McKamey Manor "Haunted" House.

The escape rooms experience felt very intense, and I did NOT expect things to go the way they did, LOL! Things got hot real fast ;)

I believe the girls are fine though - just maaaybe no longer human, oopsie!

Well done, girl!
11/1/2021 c1 wendyandgrace
This was great! I too, choose to believe that the girls are ALL alive and the boys have just been very picky finding matesalso wanted to 'play with their foodeye waggle) for a change of pace!
11/1/2021 c1 starsmina
Yeah, that was wicked! Did they live or die?
10/31/2021 c1 SassYNoleS
I LOVED THIS !

I hope your muse encourages you to continue this ;)
10/31/2021 c1 18cullenlvr83
I loved this story so much and I'm so glad that I got to be a part of it! Thank you! I still maintain Bella is alive though lol