FanFiction.Net
for The Strongest Hero

1/29/2023 c1 54Death Fury
Excellent chapter
12/29/2022 c1 Khy Dragon
I would love to see Saitama smash Homelander and Stormfront’s faces in with his fist!
8/16/2022 c1 3RonaldM40196867
Saitama is the best.
7/22/2022 c1 Niko
Good stuff
2/27/2022 c1 Guest
Great story. Nicely done.

Don't let the Troll reviews or the plagiarized fic by that same loser get you down, you're a great first-timer, and this story is fun.

The troll is attacking you because he knows you're a better person AND author than him, and so he's trying to tear you and others down to make himself look better when its obvious he's not.

Saitama beating up the Seven was awesome, and the way he humiliated them made my day.

Good job.
2/20/2022 c1 Legolas Fanboy
Nice story.
1/6/2022 c1 29hunter41963801
Wow Saitama totally beat the knock-off/killers heros,They got what was coming to them. Anyway this was a great chapter. By the way have you already thought of new story's? Maybe some of my can help you out. Have a good day.
1/5/2022 c1 1knight902001
I love this fanfiction. It is one of THE best one shot crossover for the Boys universe since 'Finally Justice' by Emrys Akayuki. I love Saitama's character. He is THE most relatable comic character that I have come across. Everyone wants to be someONE, but everyone is like Saitama. Saitama is a normal person that trained hard to get what he wants. He wasn't born with power, get it because he is rich, or because of an accident. He earned his power through hard work and determination. That is something that everyone has always done.
1/1/2022 c1 2Priestess27
I just started watching the boys and I'm totally in love with Billy this was an awesome story still gotta try and watch one punch man to I understand that guy though lol
12/25/2021 c1 4The Final Shinobi
great chapter.

For your first time, you did an awesome job. I hope you can write more in future.
11/25/2021 c1 1Jell Beanie
From what I know... Saitama actually seems lively, which is great for him as he usually seems so dull. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.
11/6/2021 c1 Armsforme
do invincible next!
11/3/2021 c1 musizlover2008
Thank you for making things right in that messed up society. Can you do Brightburn next? Love to see that psychotic monster get the same treatment.
11/1/2021 c1 nerdydominic2527
Bro, awesome work on making this one shot!
Homelander and the rest of The Seven finally got what was coming to them, all thanks to the one and only One Punch Man! Thanks again for making this! And if it's not too much, can you make an aftermath chapter on how the Boys Universe is doing? Please? :3
11/1/2021 c1 13Cer1992
Great job and congratulations on your first fic.

It's always satisfying and amusing reading fics where an extremely OP characters ends up in the world of The Boys and utterly humiliate the pseudo-heroes who are actually villains, especially Homelander and Stormfront. Honestly, death would be too kind for them, so a fate worse than death (indescribable pain and no limbs) is no less than they deserve.

Good that The Boys universe is safe from the pretenders, and that Becca and Ryan could safely go on with their lives without any threat looming over them.

The use of One-Punch Man here reminds me of the YouTube video where he, Superman, Omni-Man and Homelander are pitted against other each, with Homelander being the first one easily taken out by Saitama.
36 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »