FanFiction.Net
for Frozen Heart – A Fairy Tale in Seven Stories

12/15/2021 c7 sanbeegoldiewhitey
I will take happy endings every time over your well-written tragedies.
11/24/2021 c7 1Vernon Dursley
I really enjoyed this! It was one of the most unique stories I’ve read, and was amazingly written as always. Looking forward to anything you write in the future :)
11/22/2021 c7 LynxRaven
Nice, fun well done adaptation/creation of a classic style fairy tale. I enjoyed it immensely.
11/19/2021 c7 9zugrian
Combining the 'ice queen Daphne' trope with the Ice Queen fairy tale worked wonderfully. Kudos to you for another brilliant story.
11/19/2021 c7 odonnellzoo99
Nice and light hearted at the end after all of the intense freezing emotions.
Thank you for sharing your creativity.
11/18/2021 c6 odonnellzoo99
It was almost painful to read Harry wading through the icy water and then walking through the frozen desert while wet. Brrrrr!
11/17/2021 c5 odonnellzoo99
Thank you for the update.
11/17/2021 c4 HeartsGlow
Your dates are way off. Daphne had to be born no later than August 1980 to attend Hogwarts with Harry in Sept 1991. Her mother, being born Feb 1963, was eleven in 1974, starting Hogwarts Sept 1974, graduating in June of 1981. By your dates, she would have been pregnant WHILE attending Hogwarts, and had Daphne the year BEFORE she graduated, at the age of seventeen.
11/13/2021 c4 odonnellzoo99
Ron being consistently more empathetic than Hermione made this stand out as more AU than the fact that it is fairy tale and Daphne has been part of the friend group since the beginning. His teaspoon obviously grew.
It keeps getting more and more interesting. Looking forward to the fifth story.
11/9/2021 c3 odonnellzoo99
Come on Harry. Ron's right. Only an 11 yr old boy would think that's a good way to deal with a troll.
Thanks for the update.
11/9/2021 c3 1TheMatze99
Wonderful and unique idea. Can't wait to see how this ends
11/4/2021 c2 odonnellzoo99
I think I have at least as many additional questions as I got answered. I suspect that’s what you were going for though.
Good chapter.
11/4/2021 c1 10Averlovi
Interesting!
11/3/2021 c1 odonnellzoo99
Good start.
11/3/2021 c1 VidStar376
This is a really good start and I can’t wait for more!