for The Cleaner

4/23 c26 fla.polo
Oh dear God, how am I supposed to function as a normal human being after reading these two?
4/23 c26 Happy Guest
Wow! This chapter blew my mind! The intensity, tension and hotness and just..everything! So hard to find the right words to convey how incredible and brilliant and perfect it is. Part of the excitement in reading a story written with this level of skill, is guessing all the whats, why’s and so on. I love the complexity and twists that I just don’t see coming…all fitting together like the best jigsaw puzzle and each piece more thrilling.
Thank you doesn’t seem enough, this is SO GOOD!
4/23 c26 1Beans827
Seriously…the HOTTEST thing in this chapter is when he asks “How do I get you there? “. Damn, that made my toes curl and my thighs clench. Very very well done. From the action across the room to the horizontal mambo in the bed, you’re an amazing story-teller!
4/23 c26 cullengirl1983
Finally! You do action better than anyone. It felt like I was watching this on the big screen. Loved their fight, their talk, and the sex was smoking hot. I don't know if I can wait for the next chapter. I'm going to reread this one many times!
4/23 c26 tensen555
awesome chapter! I just finished my second read-through. the first was shortly after it was posted, when I was already in bed. I think it was around 1am and I should have been sleeping but no regrets staying up to read. looking forward to e&b plotting aro's demise.
4/23 c26 tensen555
4/23 c26 mysticfighter111
That was one hell of a foreplay.
4/23 c26 Honorary Tiger Mom
I LOVED the fight scene (and the love scene as well!) Thanks for a great chapter. Can’t wait for the next one!
4/23 c26 Midnight Cougar
That was phenomenal! Their talk and their . . . surrender. Lol No more Glockblocking! Woohoo!

Although, I am a bit surprised she revealed so much to him—she became very trusting of him. Interesting. Love it!
4/23 c26 neelix lee
4/23 c26 Tiskit
Loved, loved, loved! I can’t wait for more! :)
4/23 c26 Mom23xx
Well hot damn…started out a bit scary but you know maybe it’s also a turn on for them lol. They finally fucked..and yes now it’s time to kill a mother fucker.
4/23 c26 yassificationed
i am so engrossed in this story it’s insane. you write in such an engaging and vibrant way i love you
4/23 c26 MK543
Woo-he, that was good! I thought he sprayed some truth serum in the air, they were confessing all to each other! LOL
4/23 c26 3alice-the-writer06
I’m obsessed with this pair. Seriously could not love them more. Feels like it’s been forever since Bella got to show off so I’m happy she had the opportunity to rough house a bit. Can’t wait for the next chapter! This was my favorite so far!
2,879 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »