for The Cleaner

11/17/2021 c5 twibrarian88
I love the part where she tells her backstory, and how you don't let us see (yet) how much Masen suspects. Probably a lot, as good as he is.

- Deb
11/17/2021 c5 innerdrummergirl
Every chapter you write is fantastic and the layers and complexities in this chapter is really good. So many intriguing threads and complicated characters - I love it! Thank you.
11/17/2021 c5 roxiegirl
Thank you! Gah, I love this story! I’m kinda surprised they used their real names. But if their past is hidden, why not. I’m sure Edward will be checking them out. Aro is such a creep. *shivers*. Can’t wait to see how Bella pulls off the assassination!
11/17/2021 c5 adricastro
This is very interesting. I like it...I'm hooked!
11/17/2021 c5 fanfictionalcolic
Captivating chapter.
11/17/2021 c5 Guest
It keeps getting better! One of the best fics I’ve read so far
11/17/2021 c5 bon123
I wonder if Aronov left to get an intel briefing on his two guests and then questioned Bella to test her reliability. Or maybe not ;). Either way, this is a wonderful and highly entertaining read.
Thank you so much.
11/17/2021 c5 28Rebadams7
What a dance they do. Beautiful. Deadly. Indeed
R
11/17/2021 c5 pnkats
Hmm so I wonder what Edward is thinking after Bellas mention of her fathers company?
Is this all in Bellas POV or will we ever be getting Edwards?
11/17/2021 c5 Stephr94
As the TikTok sound goes, “I’m sorry…I think I just hallucinated” I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! And you’re completely spoiling us with such quick and AMAZING updates! Thank you! I cannot WAIT for the next one, even if they tempt me to start cursing Edward…
11/17/2021 c5 adctd2twilight
I like how it's unfolding - I wondered where Edward would come in. Looking forward to the next post!
11/17/2021 c5 2Hazelnut4o6
Ugh I’m obsessed, dear Katinki. OBSESSED! Their chemistry is already en fuego.
11/17/2021 c5 1JulieToo
Another chapter so quickly! Very happy.

I love Bella’s foot dragging paired with Rosalie’s eager starry eyed observations. And I even enjoy Aro’s attempts to impress or figure out Bella.
11/17/2021 c5 daphnie
Nooooo such a short chappie.. I felt like I was holding my breath all throughout. Pleeeaaase update soon!
11/17/2021 c5 slytherinxbadxgirl