for The Cleaner

11/16/2021 c2 Sudie
Not liking this "badass" Bella as she reminds me of the character in Charlie's Angels in the most recent movie.
11/16/2021 c4 Bevey99
Still intriguing. So much research. I loved Vienna, it's a gorgeous city. Thanks for the update.
11/16/2021 c4 ellekat08
I’m loving it. :)
11/16/2021 c4 8babylopez2008
Loved the opera scene! I can picture it clearly.
11/16/2021 c3 babylopez2008
Omg! Can't wait for more. I was wondering when Edward was gonna come into the picture...Definitely didn't expect that.

Rosalie and Emmett are funny... Alice is a bit concerning. glad I'm not near her cause she'd give me a heart attack.
11/16/2021 c4 Midnight Cougar
She made Masen laugh! That’s gotta be the start of something. Lol Love her!
11/16/2021 c2 ellekat08
She has a badass group of people working with her.
11/16/2021 c4 NY13
I adore your writing and I adore the opera...seeing Wagner is sublime. I forgive Bella but seeing Don Juan, wow Mozart in Vienna...sigh
11/16/2021 c1 ellekat08
Badass Bella. Love it.
just found this fic. I’m catching up. :)
11/16/2021 c4 debslmac
11/16/2021 c4 Nataly29
Those women are lethal lol!
This story is so good, I can't wait for more ;D
11/16/2021 c4 polyphany
Love it! ;-)
11/16/2021 c4 fanfictionalcolic
So it begins
11/16/2021 c4 onlybelieved
Welp.
It’s always equally nice, fun and weird when fanfiction s are partly set in ViennaAgain kudos to you and your research. I’ve actually worked at the Staatsoper for 5 years and I get the creative license and how it’s supposed to work for the story but between you and me (and everyone else reading this review haha) it’s a LOT less glamorous. Which honestly is why it’s such a great place (and city!)
The opera is for everyone, not just the super rich. I have served far more retirees who just passionately love opera and don’t necessarily have a lot of money than i did the wealthy (and there’s a lot of them too, don’t get me wrong)
But standing place tickets can be bought for 3-4(!) and makes it accessible for everyone.
Again, i totally see how it’s used to serve the story but maybe you’re interested in some background/insider informationfun fact: the basement tunnels (are rumoured to) connect to other major buildings in the 1st district and you can easily get lost there….)
Anyways, i can’t wait for more. Thanks for writing.
11/16/2021 c4 AnakinSmom
Screech-a-thons...my exact feelings about opera. Haha!
And yes I noticed our friend, the Israeli, sneaking into the conversation. I hope we see and hear more from him.
3,258 « Prev Page 1 .. 183 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 203 .. Last Next »